Chapter 15

Abby wakes up and stretched, her prosthetic leg hung off the bed and she was confused. When did she get tall enough for her legs to hang off the bed? She sits up and sees Jeff is still asleep. She smiles softly. He looks calm. Cute, even. When he was asleep he couldn't look threatening or angry, only peaceful. Sure, to normal people he would still be creepy. With charred black eyelids, a scabbed smile in his face. But to Abby, this was a cute Jeff, as she had grown accustomed to his face already. 

She leaves the room and heads downstairs and sits down on the couch. Sally is sitting on the floor and playing with dolls. Abby was always happy to see the little girl, she wasn't around much. 

"Abby!" Sally cheered. "We were just talking to you!" she said, grinning at her. 

Abby furrowed her brows, a confused smile on her face. "Oh? Why?"

"You're going on your first kill!" Sally said happily. A smile lights up Abby's face as she turns towards Toby on the couch. 

"Really?" she asked incredulously. Toby nods, smiling back at her.

"Yeah! Slendy said you've improved a lot on your training and you're ready," he told her.

The stairs creaked and Abby looked over at them to see Jeff walking down. He didn't look cute or calm anymore, just like he normally did. He didn't even look sleepy anymore. Jeff took a seat on the couch next to Abby and Jeff spoke up, having heard the conversation. "Yeah, I'm taking you."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked him, quirking an eyebrow.

"We were talking about other things last night," Jeff explained. 

After the patrons of the living room decided they were bored, BEN put on a Netflix movie. Something Abby learned, was that they really had no idea who's Netflix it was, BEN just found it and hacked into it. She decided that was pretty useful. 

BEN ended up putting on the movie HUSH, a horror movie. Abby watched intently as the girl in the movie, who was deaf, did her best to fight against a sadistic murderer who was chasing after her. She felt like she could resonate with the character with her own disability. 

The others giggled and made fun of some parts of the movie that were unrealistic, and generally just enjoyed watching it to make fun of it. Abby, on the other hand, genuinely enjoyed the movie. Throughout the movie, Abby ended up leaning on Jeff's shoulder while she watched it. 

As the movie came to an end, Sally let out a shriek. "Oh my god!" she yelled.

"What?" Abby asked, looking over at the girl sat curled up on the couch next to Toby. 

"She pet the cat! The white cat! With bloody hands! That's gonna be so hard to wash out!" she complained, seeming genuinely upset. Abby giggled and consoled her.

"Don't worry, the cats okay," she promised. As the movie came to an end BEN looked over at Abby and Jeff and smiled. 

"Y'know," he started. "I saw you two in bed last night."

Shit hit the fan. Toby stood up, yelling out a, "WHAT!?" Sally started giggling wildly, rolling on the floor in laughter. Jeff's face turned a shade of red that was even more obvious due to his pale skin. Abby covered her face with her hands as Toby started bombarded them with questions.

"What were you doing!? BEN what were they doing!? Were you guys fucking!? O-Oh my god were they fucking!?" he rambled. Sally was wheezing on the floor, tears escaping her eyes as she laughed. 

Abby mumbled into her hands, her will to live escaping with her voice. "Oh my god."