Chapter 17

Once the two made it back to the house, everyone was throwing questions at them left and right. "How did she do?" "Why's she so bloody?" "How many people did you kill?"

Abby was pretty overwhelmed so she headed to the kitchen. Inside was Hoodie making pancakes. As she walked in, he spoke up. "Hey Abby," he greeted, not looking behind him at her. Abby wondered how they could always tell who it was when they walked in without even seeing them.

"I thought you guys didn't need to eat," Abby said. Within the few weeks she had been in the house, she had learned that they only ate for pleasure. They didn't actually need to eat since they were pretty much all dead. She wasn't sure about Hoodie, the only person she knew who had to eat was Masky.

"Yeah, I'm not really dead," he explained. "I have to eat. Anyways, I made these pancakes for you. For your first kill."

Abby smiled at him, even though he wasn't looking. "Awe, thank you," she responded. Hoodie only nodded and moved a couple of pancakes onto a plate and handed it over to her. She took the plate and headed back to the living room, only to walk in on Jeff rambling.

"Jesus fucks guys, it was so good. It's like she just completely changed. She just launched herself at this fast asleep chick and just went fuckin crazy. I didn't see all of it because I had to kill the guy, but the aftermath, oh boy. It was a fucking mess," he said. "There was blood absolutely everywhere."

Abby sat down next to Jeff as she ate her pancakes and her friends congratulated her on her first kill. Even Masky spoke up and said, "congrats." 

"Dude you wanna know my first kill here? Nobody could really train me since I'm an OG, so I was one of the firsts, but I got everything down quickly. I just terrified this dude, Jedusabel or some shit. I haunted his Majora's Mask game and slowly drove him insane. He thought he could run away from me," BEN paused and let out a laugh. "He couldn't." He grinned at Abby and she smiled back, eating her pancakes as she listened.

Jack hopped on the train of explaining their first kills. "I was really angry when I first got here. My first kill, I think, was this dude who was asleep in his house, and I snuck in in the middle of the night. I kind of tortured him a bit and took his kidneys. It was a nice snack," he told her. 

Jeff piped up from beside Abby as he looked over at her with a grin on his face. "I was also really angry when I first got here, but I still am every time I kill. I started with this chick, and she was walking in the woods in the middle of the night. I was technically still in training, but I didn't really care. I had a bad day so I just went ahead and stabbed her until she stopped moving. I cut a smile in her face, and after that Slender didn't make me train. I'm pretty sure he thought I was good enough. I've only gotten better," he boasted. Abby giggled and nodded. 

"Uhm... I don't really remember my first kill w-well, but the oldest I remember was a family. L-Like two parent's and two teenagers," Toby said. "I snuck in and killed th-he dad first. He was gone fast. I got the mom next, and the teenage boy walked in from the noise and I killed him too. A-Apparently, the teenage girl was just the heaviest sleeper because I woke her up k-killing her."

Abby enjoyed listening to their stories. She explained what her kill was like to her, and she felt happy. She was glad to have people who felt so close to family to her, and she was able to talk about whatever she wanted with them. She also liked that they trusted her enough to tell her about their early on lives of being a Creepypasta. 

She was glad to hear their stories, as it made her feel more comfortable. None of their first kills as a Creepypasta were particularly interesting, other than BEN's, and that made her feel happy. All she did was stab someone to death, so she's glad nobody else had this insane tale of their first kill. 

Abby liked it with them. Everything they talked about and did made her happy, and she felt like she really did belong there. Like she was in the perfect home for her. This was exactly where she needed to be, and she liked being there. She was grateful Slenderman saved her, no matter what he had saved her from. Being in the house was like being in some sort of heaven for her. She was happy, she felt safe, and she felt accepted. She wouldn't trade this place for the world.