Chapter 22

you Never deserved to live

you Never deserved to live. NONE of you humans do. AND I'll be sure you get the fate you all deserve. 

Abby and Jeff walk home, Abby holding Jeff's hand. She needed comfort. 

"What kind of memories were you having?" he asked her curiously.

She hesitantly responded, "my parents. They abused me. And I remember Slenderman and Masky stalking me. And me killing my ex-boyfriend."

They continue to walk in silence, and Abby's mind wanders. Were her and Jeff together? They'd almost kissed once, actually kissed once, and now they were holding hands. "Jeff... are we together?" she asked. 

Jeff bites his lip, thinking for a moment. "I sure hope so," he said jokingly. The tension was released and Abby smiled at him softly. 

"Good," she said. Abby kept walking, but suddenly Jeff stopped. She got pulled back since he was still holding her hand, and she turned around to face him. Jeff pulled her closer and looked down at her with a soft look in his eyes. One Abby had never seen before.

The two of them, covered in blood, stood chest to chest. "Abby," Jeff started. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. He had never formally asked, so he decided to do it now. Abby's face breaks out into a grin.

"Of course Jeff," she told him, leaning up to kiss him. Jeff leaned down a little, his lips meeting hers. Abby was happy. She loved being with Jeff, she loved being with the creepypastas, and she loved who she was. She was happy.