Chapter 9: The Big Secret

When Barbara announced the wonderful news to the residents of the Mansion, a collective cheer erupted, nearly shaking the chandeliers. Emily's eyes sparkled with excitement, and Ben practically vibrated in place. "We have to be there for Uncle's ceremony!" Emily exclaimed, her voice filled with anticipation.

"When we talk with Sofith, I am sure she will work it out for you two can take part," Jerry said to them.

"I want to be the one that tells him he is a Jedi," Emily said.

Ben said, "I want to escort him on stage."

Barbara asked, "So you two have it all planned out?"

Emily and Ben said, "This is what we want to do for Uncle Brandon."

"We all will talk with Sofith and the others. I'm sure they can come up with a way for you both to do just as you want. The biggest thing we need to do is to keep this a secret from him," Christi said.

"He isn't even here. How can we tell him?" Emily asked.

Her mommy looked at her and said, "That's true, but we want to surprise him and Sam."

He replied with excitement, "They will be Earth's first two Jedi Knights. Cool!"

His grandmother said, "It's very exciting. That's why we have to be very careful not to let them know what we are doing. Sam only knows this is for Brandon."

He asked, "What can we do to keep this a secret from them?"

His mother answered, "It's true he's not here, but he'll call us from time to time. We need to be careful not to get too excited about what's being done for them."

"I understand. If we act excited as we are now, he will figure out that something is going on," Ben stated.

Jerry said, "We know how observant he was before they found him in Atlanta. With his abilities with the Force, he would figure the whole thing out in no time." "If I understand Barbara's expressions right, she thinks he should be the first Jedi of Earth. Trust me, love; I do too. Could we have the ability to use the Force. It may explain why Brandon is so powerful. I just don't know."

"I only want to see him excited when I tell him he is a full Jedi Knight," Emily said.

Christi said to her daughter, "That's why it's so important to keep this thing an enormous secret."

It was Kavreesh that came through the door. "Congratulations everyone. Sofith just told me the great news. She wants all of you to meet her in Cairo, Egypt. She's having Sam and Brandon all over Argentina doing many Jedi presentations. This Jedi event will be in New York City. With everyone working on it, we should have it ready in a few months. I have the Furor on the front lawn, so if everyone can get packed and ready to go, we can set off."

As everyone was getting packed for the trip, Kavreesh showed Emily and Ben around the Furor.

**********

As Sam and her Padawan journeyed across Argentina, she kept him actively engaged. Their presentations needed to be adaptable for each location, and Sam emphasized, "We'll be quite busy tailoring our approach for each stop. I'm looking for something original and impactful this time around." What she left unsaid was her intention to use these presentations as opportunities for her Padawan to refine the skills he needed to become a Jedi Knight.

"Buckle up! We're hitting South America for a two-week adventure. First up, Buenos Aires for four days, soaking up the vibrant culture. Next, we'll spend three days in Cordoba before embarking on a whirlwind one-day show blitz through Bahia Blanca, Rawson, and Rio Gallegos. To wrap it up, we'll relax for four days in Rio Grande. Get ready for some unforgettable experiences!"