Chapter 7

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/N p.o.v.

It was right after Raynare left me with the question what may be right for me when I though and teleported back to the ORC club room. I saw everyone sitting on the couches as well as hearing Rias in the show. Akeno was bandaging up Issei's leg at the moment, when they saw me approaching. Issei of course was the first one to speak.

Issei: "Y/N, where is Asia?"
I shook my head.

Y/N: "I tried getting her, but the fallen angels came and took her, there were to many, so I retreated."
I lied trying not to blow raynares cover.

Issei: "Damn it...so your telling me she's with those bastards?"
Just then Rias stepped out of the shower with a towel around.

Rias: "we aren't saying that, but what ever the reason may be, she's the servant of a fallen one. Those are the facts Issei" She explained and Issei wanted to argue but I cut in.

Y/N: "Listen perv...whatever the reason is it smells fishy to me, but I know you wanna go off running trying to help her don't you? I tell you don't, it's to dangerous alone."

Issei: " I will get stronger...I will help her, with or without your help Y/N." I groaned at his stupidity.

Y/N: "Tsk... suit yourself Issei, your just gonna dig your own Grave all over again, but this time...it'll be a permanent one."
I was starting to leave before Akeno stepped in front of me.

Akeno: "My~ where do you think your going? Don't you think it's about time you explain something to us?~"
she aske in her usual flirting tone. I've got to think of a way out of this.

Y/N: "I have no idea what you are talking about..."
At that moment I started casting an illusion, only issue is, it'll shatter once I'm out of the area, meaning they realize once I teleport away.

Rias: "She's right Y/N...we are worried...you said you don't bond because of something we would not understand. Then help us understand."

Y/N: " Please don't make this harder for me than it will be anyways okay..."
I let out a sigh and turned to Rias, good think my illusion does what I want when I want it to copy my movement.

Rias: "Make it harder? What are you talking about...what could be the reason you want to shut yourself out?" I can't anymore. I started teleporting away.

~~Rias p.o.v. ~~

Just as I asked that question y/N... shatter into tiny pieces. Issei freaked out a bit, cause he still doesn't know what that is.

Issei: " ah...where is he, what happened? That happened while at the stray, and the exorcist as well!"

Rias: "This Issei..is one of him tricks. It's Illusion magic."

Kiba: "And seeing as it just fooled all of us, means he's pretty good with it by now. "

Akeno: "My~ I think someone is just trying to play hard to get~." Akeno of course licked her fingers a little.

Rias: "Whatever it is that's has him avoiding getting close with us, must be a very strong Reason...and apparently something we would not understand. The question is...what" I started thinking what it would be and put a finger on my chin.

Issei: "I think I'll leave this up to you and go home for the day, I'm beat."
I nodded and With that, he got off the couch and moved out of the room. Then Kiba spoke up.

Kiba: "let's think...it's going on since he joined you two years ago. He was killed by fallen angels, as we're his parents. Something we would understand keeps him from wanting to get close to us..."
I then had a realisation..