Chapter 27

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

Kokabiel: "In the last three way war God was actually killed along with the 4 great Devil Kings!!"

He shouted, shocking everyone, of course the one who was hit the most were Asia and Xenovia since they believed in him. 

Rias: "He's been dead the whole time? How could that be?...You are lying! I never heard of this!"

Kokabiel: During the war, the devil's lost all there Kings, and most of there Hugh ranking devil's, the angels and fallen angels last almost everyone apart from there leaders. Pure Angels couldn't increase there numbers, just like pure breed Devil's."
I gridded my teeth, but everything he said...it adds up...

Asia: "it can't be true..."

Y/N: "But he has a point tough... With numbers so drastically reduced, ever faction started relying on humans to build there numbers back up...."

Kokabiel: You catch on quick boy, you are spot on. The leaders of the factions had to seal away the information, so that the god fearing humans would continue to fear."
It was all to much for Xenovia, she dropped onto her knees, she didn't want to accept it and kept denying it to herself.

Kokabiel: " now remember, I couldn't care less about all that, what drives me crazy, is the fact that After God and the devil Kings died, it was decided to stop the war! Why!! In the middle of winning! How dare they stop me from squashing my enemies when it was getting fun!! "
He complains about not being able to kill anyone...he really is just a crazy old War maniac. I took the opportunity to glance at the left alive Cerberus from earlier, he was dead at this point, I looked at my Thorn, and the middle of the Barrel as well as the grip slowly turned a the deep black and giving off this smoke like effect instead of the barrel which was now white. Guess it fed good on that dog. Asia asked who was taking charge when God was dead.

Kokabiel: Michael has been holding his own so far, he's keeping humans and Angels together in gods place"

Xenovia: " The arch-Angel Michael is acting as gods agent? That means all our prayers..."

Kokabiel: "As long as the system works, prayers and exorcisms are endured to a certain extent. I'm sure someone has been listening."
At this point it was to much for Asia to handle, she fainted but Koneko catched her. I had enough of this, so I casted an illusion and Drew the transforming thorn. By now it should be pretty strong per Dart. Before I moved, I turned around and ask my girl.

Y/N: "Did you knew any of this?"

Raynare: "I may have been under this psycho, but I never knew any of this. I promise."

Mittelt: "Same here, I never knew of this..."

I nodded and started moving towards this asshole while he kept on talking.

Kokabiel: "Well without anyone to manage the balance between good and evil, it's no wonder that something like. Holy devil sword would appear. Which means the war must continue, and I'll be taking your head's if I must!"
I looked over my shoulder, and saw Rias shaking a bit.

Issei: "I'm not gonna let you destroy this town or my friends! No matter what stupid reasons you have, besides I don't think you understand, I'm gonna be....HAREM KING!! And I won't let some floppy winged Fallen Angel get in the way of my dream."
I mentally facepalm, as did Raynare and Mittelt. This guy, I swear one day I'll castrat him...
Kokabiel though, started laughing... again.