Chapter 25

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------
Y/n p.o.v

I was Waking up like usual, with Raynard and Mittelt right next to me, but something was off. There was a weight ontop of me...I wiggled my Arm out of Mittelts grasp to lift the blanked and reveal...A naked Akeno?!! Okay, I'm not gonna scream, but what concerns me is that I never told her or any of the peerge where my house is, just the 4 fallen angels should know! So I woke up the three girls.

Y/N: "Ok who wants to explain how Akeno found my house and How she got in?! And why you two don't threaten to kill her??"

All three of them stirred awake and looked at me. Mittelt was blushing, Raynare smirked and what concerned me was that Akeno was licking her lips in a pretty lewd way.

Raynard: "After you hunted issei for making our clothes disappeared and you chased him away so forcefully, Akeno started fantasising how you could force her~ so we decided maybe we let her have her fun with you"

Y/N: "Raynare? Are you sure you are not a succubus?"
She and Mittelt giggled a bit, and soon after left the bed and eventually the Room. Now it was only me and a naked Akeno.

Y/N: did you tell anyone where my house is?"

Akeno: Mmm not yet, but seeing as you don't consider becoming a stray anymore for the person you love, you could tell the others."

I was about to argue, but I had to admit, she had a point. I sight and told her I'll think about it. But she wouldn't get off me. Instead, she was starting to grind her hips on me. I'd be lying if it wasn't turning me on.

Akeno: "Feels like someone is getting excited ~ want to play daddy~?"
God damn, first time with her in bed like this, and she's already on a daddy level?...concern.
She crawled up to my face, and started to bit on my neck, leaving a hickey. Good thing Raynare is okay with this, or she'd kill me. So I grabbed her arms, and forced her and me to roll over. Making me lay on top.

Akeno: "Mmm~ there you go~ force me into submission daddy~ I've been a Bad Girl~"

Okay that does it, I started to undress and kissed her deeply, while she tried getting my pants off. We were there for quite a while, good thing we woke up way before school here.

(I'm gonna skip this lemon, since I don't feel like writing one today :3 )

The 4 of us were currently walking to school now.
I wore a long sleeve shirt to school today since...well...akeno can get pretty wild to say the least. Good thing no one saw my back yet. I got even more jealous looks since ake o us walking with us.

Raynare: "You really took your time with him today, how was it~?"

Akeno: "I could get used to this hot youngster taking me~ I got to be a bit forcefull too~"
I started pushing while they had that conversation.

Mittelt: "I mean, I see a few hickeys but, why the long sleeve shirt?"

Akeno: "Because of all the scr-"

Y/N: "OK Akeno why don't you go to our class already, I'll catch up to you after I brought these two lovely lady's to there class?"

Akeno: "fine~ see you later daddy~"
Ah fuck me...

Raynare/Mittelt: "DADDY?!"

y/n: "Shhhh you don't have to tell like that!"

Raynare: "I knew you are into some kinky stuff for two years, how didn't I come up with that or how you could call me mommy when I'm top."