Chapter 66

God damn, chapter 66 already? Feel like I have started this book not to long ago.
————————————————
Third p.o.v.

Currently at Kuoh Academy, The festival was in full swing. The ORC has been repurposed to a spooky house, the gym to a Café, And so of And so forth. Rias and and the girls from the ORC, including Mittelt, Raynare and Kuroka were all dressed as waitresses or maids, while the boys kiba, Gasper and the perverted Dragon Emperor wers to spook the students walking into the ORC spook house. However, one individual was missing. A certain King was sitting on top of the ORC roof, looking over the whole school ground.

Y/n: "Thinking back to where it all began... Things... Reeeealy took a turn."

Oryx: "For the better or worse?"

Y/n: "Well, seeing as I'm now one with the previous Taken king, and am now the current one with my own army, along with the 4 girls that are in a relationship with me...and given the fact a certain Angel girl is still a bit shy about it, I'd say for the better."

He layed down on top of the Roof, gazing into the sky as the sun slowly started to decent.

Oryx: "You are going to be a great king Y/n. In comparison, you don't have to kill to stay alive like my species did. "

Y/n: "Oryx, would you make the deal again if you had a choice? With these worm gods?"

There was a few minutes of silence before the previous king spoke.

Oryx: "I honestly don't know. Me and my sisters only made the deal to get revenge for the murder on our father. I should have known we would become something similar to what we became."

Y/n: "Your sisters...what happened to them?"

Oryx: "Savathûn and Xivu Arath....my best guess is they stayed in the Sol system, trying to regrow and repopulate the Hive."

Y/n: "Would you want to go back too?"

Oryx: "Actually, no, life here with you as a partner has been ... Calm and not stressful compared to Sol. So no, I'd stay."

Looking down from the roof, things were dark since the moon had risen already. In the School Courtyard, a bonfire had been lit with a bunch of students around it.

Y/n: "Alright, let's head inside, tomorrow is a big fight for us Oryx."

Oryx: " We will win, no doubt."

Jumping down from the Roof and into an open window, y/n was walking to the clubs main meeting room. However once he arrived there, every one of the ORC was outside the door piled up.

Y/n: "Do I even want to know?"

All; "Shhhhhhhh!"

With a sigh, y/n walked over and opened the door, revealing Issei and Rias who had tears in her Eyes.

Y/n: "Oh, so this is what this is about..."

Issei: " Hey! What the Hell?!"

Asia: "uhhh hi. Congratulations to the both of you, I'm certain you'll have many happy years together."

Gasper: "Your like super cute together."

Rossweisse: "I guess I can allow your crazy teenage Hormons to go wild for tonight."

Issei: "Get outta hear this isn't an orgy!"

Rias: " For Real! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this special moment! You Gould at least give us a little privacy!"

The two of them looked at each other with blushes spreading all over their faces.

Rias: "This is all your fault Issei! You should have confessed somewhere more secluded!"