Chapter 22 🍋

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

After the meeting with Sona and the other girls I made my way back home via teleport before akeno was gonna try to pin me down or something. So I was now at home, taking a shower before bed. Yes I was just in a sauna, but my God *zap* owe! do I hate going to bed sweaty. I was about to finish things of by washing my hair when I suddenly felt two soft breasts push against my back, while two arms were wrapping themselves around me.

Raynare: "Well dear, I hope you don't mind me coming in like that."
She said in a pretty seductive voice, she was probably in that mood. So I turned the water down, not completely off but just barely on.

[🍋Lime/Small lemon ahead, if you wish to skip, look out for the next bold text🍋]

Y/N: "Why would I mind one of my lovely girls taking a shower with me? It's pretty normal I'd say."
I turned around in her grasp, and was now staring into her beautiful eyes. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. Her breasts were tightly squeezed onto my chest while she smirked.

Raynard: "Mmm~ if I recall, we never did anything naughty in the shower~ even if it was such a obvious place. You want to change that~?"
While she was saying that I Feld her hand making its way downwards between our body's. I let out a little gasp since could feel her tightly grabbing my member, and slowly, and teasingly rubbing it again her wet opening.

Y/N: "I mean I wouldn't mind it...ahh~ but I'm tired, so just some quick fun Ray-Ray~"

While she was slowly stroking my member against her opening, I pulled her into a deep kiss. Biting her lower lip, she first denied me entrance, but after I smacked her ass she let out a little gasp, leaving me enough time to snake my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue wasnt fighting for dominance, no, it was playing with mine, she wasn't trying to be dominant or anything, she was trying to be passionate. Our tongues continued to dance until we separated for air. She sped up her stroking speed, and moved back a bit, do it wouldn't run against her opening. A few moans escaped my mouth, before I started to massage and lick her breasts, which earned me a few moans of pleasure from her, she backed off against the wall letting go of my member.

Raynare: "Ahh~ mmm you naughty boy should have warned me~"

She put one hand on the back of my head, and force my head against her breast more. While that was going on, I put a hand on her opening, and started rubbing it, making her moan even more. She answered by grabbing hold of my member once again, stroking it faster than before.

Raynare: "let's see who cums first you dirty boy~~"

She lets go of my face against her breasts, and we started to make out while pleasuring each other. After some time we both got close to our end, but I felt my hand becoming very wet all of a stuffed. She came into my hands. We stopped our make out session, and I smirked.

Y/N: "Looks like you lost baby~"

She nodded, and got on her knees, before stroking me as fast as she could, with her mouth wide open. I was about to burst at this point.

Raynare: "Come on give me something tasty~"

Y/N: "Ray-Ray I'm ahh~ cumming~"

With that, I shot my load into her face, and open mouth. She scooped up what hit her face, and licked herself clean. Then she looked back into my eyes.

Raynard: "No matter how often I taste it~...I'll never get tired of it's taste~" she winked and turned the shower back on completely.

Y/N: "We should do that again~"
Kissing her cheek after she washed the leftovers off, I cleaned myself up, and walked out of the shower.