Chapter 14

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/N p.o.v.

Riser: "And Rizer has arrived in the human realm. I've come all this way to see you...my beloved Rias."

Riser 'I talk about myself in third person' Phenex. I only heard about this dude, but he's not even here for 5 Minutes and I already hate his guts.
Mittelt and Raynare stayed close to me, and I stayed at cautious.

Issei: "Alright who is this douche..."

Grayfia: "This is Lord Riser Phenex. He's a pure blooded Devil of Noble birth. Third heir of the House of Phenex."

Grayfia explained but Issei being issei.

Issei: "And that means...what?"

Grayfia: "He's also fiancé to the next leader of the house of Gremory."

Issei: "Fiancé to what? Your joking right?"

Y/N: "Tsk, you bet it's an arranged marriage" I muttered under my breath.

After some time, we the Chic- I mean Riser took a seat on the couch with Rias next to him, And Akeno was serving her tea.
I was standing with Raynare and Mittlet against the window. I can tell he gave the both of them a few glances. Probably, like always, they are in there true forms at the club.

Riser: "Lovely, the tea prepared by my Rias' queen is most delicious..."

Akeno: "Thank you for the compliment sir."

Akeno walked away, and Riser was constantly playing with Rias hair and rubbing her leg. I could feel the tension rise in the room. Rias finally had enough and got up.

Rias: "That's enough Riser, why don't you let it go. When will you understand I have no intentions of marrying you?"

Rise: "But my Darling, Riser believes that your family circumstances are still such that you can't afford to be so selfish. "

Rias: "I will not bring my Family to ruin! I have no intentions of denying you our name, but let me be clear that my husband will be my choice."

Riser: "Remember it's imperative for devils to remain pure blood. We are still recovering our numbers from the last war. Both, your father and Sirzechs decided on this arrangement with the future of devils in mind. "

Riser explained, but still, this arranged marriage is a load of bullshit if you ask me.

Rias: "my Family made this decision in a rush. For the last time Rise. I will never marry you!"
But he put his hand on her chin, and got up close to her face.

Riser: "For the final time Rias. Riser bears the reputation of the house of Phenex. Besmirching our good name is unexpectable."
Okay that does it...

Issei: "Hey"
He then turned to us all.

Riser: "Riser doesn't care if he has to incinerate everyone in this room you will return to the Underworld with me."

I put my hand on my hip ready to draw the Thorn, but Raynare put her hand on mine. I looked at her, and she shook her head.

Grayfia: "There's no need for incineration. Lady Rias, Lord Riser, as you know I'm here because of order of Sirzechs. Meaning no disruption of peace."
This made me chuckle. And everyone turned to me.

Y/N: "I think the peace was disrupted as soon as this Bird Brain stepped foot in the club."
That earned a little giggle from Mittelt.

Grayfia: "My master anticipated that there will be some sort of conflict. So he send me as a last resort Should communication break down."