Chapter 16

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Telepathy"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Once we were outside I drew my Thorn and started moving away from Raynare and Mittelt. Us and the rest of the peerge were all soon out as well, watching my target practice. After I was a good distance away from the both of them I turned and nodded, soon there disks of light reappeared.

Y/N: "Alright, I wanna do this like shooting Clay Pigeons at first, so throw them as hard and fast up into the air as you two can okay?"

Raynare: "Sure, can do."
And with a little and cute smile from Mittelt, they started throwing there disks up high. I soon after opened fire at them, but as I expected, the first few rounds complete misted there marks.

(In case someone doesn't know what Thorns Darts look like, here you go :3 )

But eventually after some more shots, I started to repeatedly hit them, but I have to give the two of them credit, they sure got one hell of a throwing Arm

But eventually after some more shots, I started to repeatedly hit them, but I have to give the two of them credit, they sure got one hell of a throwing Arm. Then I noticed something interesting. The disks didn't blew apart like I expected, they got pretty much sucked up into the darts.

Y/N: "So this Gun also is strong against light huh? Looks like it's effective against all three Factions. I need to see how it looks..."  I thought to myself, and held up my hand and the both of them stopped throwing there disks.

Y/N: "Okay, now...I wanna try and hit them while they fly past me. Test out how good my reaction is. "
They both looked a bit scared to do it though.

Mittelt: "But...what if we accidentally cut you?!"
She asked scared.

Y/N: "Sweetie trust me ok, try aim a bit farther away from be, but still ast me, I'll be fine."
I gave them a reassuring smile and they sighed. Soon after they started throwing them past me at rapid speed, I was able to shoot a lot of them as they flew past me, but not all of them...

              ~~Rias P.o.v. ~~

We were all watching as Y/N was shooting those disks of like that flew past him, I was astounded of just how many he was able to hit, sure it's not every single one, but still, he's doing very well. But I then noticed something. Once he shot them they didn't explode into pieces. They just...vanished. I have to ask him if he knows why. He then raised his hand once again signaling them to stop again. He motioned his hand to the two fallen angles and they went to him, and all three of them walked towards us.

Y/N: "alright, it feels amazing to use, but one thing I still want to see."

Rias: " and what would that be Y/N?"