Chapter 7 😍

Raven's POV

After a week, Kevin and I have really been working on our relationship. He's actually is a nice guy but there's still some things that I'm trying to figure out about him. Why is he so obsess with controlling women? But anyways Today was my birthday and Kevin supposedly have a special surprise for me. I get dressed in one of my favorite outfits and head downstairs.

 Melissa was already down their, eating a bowl of cereal

Melissa was already down their, eating a bowl of cereal. She raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"What are you so happy for?"

"Maybe it's because of my birthday."

"Oh shit! Happy birthday sis!" She ran up to me and gave me a big fat hug. I rolled my eyes and pushed her back.

"You forgot!"

"Look, a lot of shit been happening this week so give me a break. Oh my! I forgot to give you something!"

"Don't worry about it. My boy–I mean my mom? Is taking me out for shopping today."

"I wish I can tag along but I want to give you something personally."

"Ok. Ok. Do as you wish."

Melissa smiled and continued to eat her food. Since the incident, Melissa been really protective of me. She watches every move I make and try to make to but I'm always able to slip pass her fingers with a little lie. I rolled my eyes as she gripped my arm and frowned.

"And don't think I'm gonna buy you a fucking birthday card, cause I'm not."

A honk is heard outside and I pulled my arm away from Melissa and ran outside. Kevin stands at the door with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. I embraced him and gave him a long kiss on the cheek.

"You look lovely today." He said. I nodded and we jumped into the car and rode off to a dress store. I can never afford one of these beautiful dresses but I know Kevin's gonna spoiled me today. We stopped in front of a glass box with a beautiful red long sparkly dress standing there.

A woman came up to us and smiled at Kevin

"Hello Sir. Do you like this dress? I'll lower the prices just for you."