Chapter 12😍 (SHORT)

Melissa's POV

"Let me go!"

"Hold still. I'm not gonna hurt you." The man said while placing me in the car. I started breathing really hard. I can't believe what I witnessed, my dear friend just got gangbanged and I just sat there and watch.

The guy entered the car and started it up.

"Look. What's your name?"

"Marlon."

"Marlon? Well I'm Melissa."

"I don't care."

"Please. I'll do anything. Just don't kill me!" I yelled at Marlon. He smiled at me and stroked my hair.

"I don't want to kill you, but I do have a favor."

"What is it?"

"Go inside of the police station and tell the cops what happened."

I gasped. This guy wants to help us?

"Are–Are you serious? The guy paid you to do that to my friend, didn't he?"

"Yes. But the dude's a psychopath. He's obsessed with that girl."

I nodded and started to think about what I was going to say. I need my story to be believable.

"Hey. Just don't–tell them about me?"

"What?"

"Yeah. I really don't want to go to jail."

I looked at the man and nodded. Yeah. Right. Both of you bitches is going to jail.
____________________

Raven's POV

"Feels goood right?" Kevin asked while pumping his fingers from my vagina. I didn't talk or say anything. I kept my eyes closed and strongly had my hands holding the pillow. It.....did felt good but no more will I give in to this guy. Kevin noticed my silence and removed himself from me. I finally was able to breathe again. I no longer felt trapped and caged. I raised one of my eyes and see Kevin opening up the window, to let the air come in. It was a beautiful day out. I climbed out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door and take a long shower. I can hear some yelling and screaming from outside of the room but I know it's just Kevin doing crazy shit. The door opened and I see three figures by the door. I pulled back to curtains to see three police officers holding guns at me. I scream and tried to cover myself with foaming soap.

"We got her." One of them said.

"Ma'am. Did you clean your body yet?"

"No. I just got it."

"Ok. I'm going to need you to step out and an officer will take you to his car so you can get tested for semen or STD's."

I nodded and allowed them to carry me out of the bathroom. I looked over to the side to see Kevin being placed under arrest. He glared at me with hate in his eyes before smiling at me with kindness. I gasped in disgust and told the man carrying me that I didn't want to see him again. Once I was outside, I see a Melissa standing by the car with a blanket around her body. I race over to her and embraced her into a hug.

"Oh my god. I thought that guy was hurting you. I thought–"

"Wait. You know that guy you were dancing with at the club last night?"

"Yeah what about him?"

"He was the one fucking you last night!"

"Wha–what?" I asked shocked. Melissa nodded as we climbed into the car. I fastened my seatbelt and stared out the window.

"So Marlon was the one who was.....screwing me last night? Ha. I thought he felt familiar." I said. Melissa pulled her hair to the side and sighed.

"Do you have bruises on your....?"

"Of course I do. Can we just drop it? I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Ok."
__________________
A few days later...

Raven's POV

"Ok. You're good to go." The doctor said. I ripped off the heart monitor and raced outside. I hated the smell of the hospital. It brings back bad memories. Just when I was about to leave, Melissa gripped my hand and pulled me towards the back door.

"What?" I asked, frustratedly.

"The doctor needed you back. She said she missed something."

I groaned and walked back into the room. The nurse stood by the window, looking at something. I fold my arms angrily. What does she want now?

"Look, ain't you a doctor? How the hell do you miss something? What the hell do–"

"You're 4 months pregnant."