Ch. 15: Bad Timing

Chapter 15: Bad Timing

I turned over and no one was there. It was still dark. The bed sheets were pulled away on Levi's side of the bed.

'Levi?' I called out, sitting up. I didn't feel tired at all. After last night I felt surprisingly refreshed.

'Ah, you're awake.' Levi said, coming out of the bathroom. He was dressed in his uniform and sported a white handkerchief over his head and another over his mouth. He was holding a spray bottle in one hand and a cloth in the other.

'What... what are you doing?' I asked, confused as to what he was wearing.

'I'm cleaning. I've already done the bedroom, so don't mess it up. Got it?'

'Uh huh...' I said, rolling my eyes and turning over to ignore his weird antics.

'Do you know what time it is?' I called, my face in the pillow.

'Something around 5 am.' Levi replied, already back to his cleaning. I sighed.

I should probably be getting up now.

I slid out of bed, still completely nude and pulled the covers straight so at least my side looked neat. I didn't bother to fully make the bed as I knew he would just re-do it anyway. I walked over to his chair.

'Erm, where are my clothes?' I asked as I looked around the room.

'I washed them. They're hanging out to dry.' Levi matter of factly said, pointing out of the window.

'Are you serious? I need something to wear! I can't go out like this.' I said gesturing to myself, standing completely naked. Levi looked me up and down, one eyebrow raised.

'It's windy out so they won't take long to dry.' He stated innocently with a small shrug.

'But- I have group training in an hour!' I unlocked the window's latch and pushed the frame up. The clothing line was attached to a hook below the window sill. I hoisted myself onto the ledge to try and reach it. I stretched my arms out as far as I could, the very tip of my toes barely touched the floor. My hands swung down, trying to reach my clothes as I hung out of the window. I pushed myself further out and then, finally, I felt the fabric; it was still wet.

'Oh for fuck's sake...' I muttered under my breath. I couldn't get a good enough grip on the ledge to push myself back through the window. The opening was too narrow and I couldn't open it anymore from this awkward angle.
'Levi... I'm stuck.' I called.
'Could you just... open the window a little?'

I heard Levi make his way over to me. His footsteps paused. Then, I felt his warm hands placed on my waist. This took me by surprise, but I ignored him again. He kissed the small of my back. Levi stood directly behind me as I was bent over through the window. His hands moved further down my waist, caressing my curves. I tried to wiggle out but to no avail.

'Maybe we should finish what we started yesterday huh?' Levi said. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I should have seen this coming especially as I was bending over like this naked. Levi's finger ran down my pussy from my clit to my ass cheeks.

'Levi!' I moaned in surprise. He squatted down behind me and squeezed my ass.
'Ah!' My knees were getting week, heat rising to my face the more he touched me. Then, I felt his hot tongue lick my pussy lips, sucking and circling them, savouring me.
'What are you doing?!' I exclaimed, trying my hardest to keep my voice to a minimum. Directly across from this building was another block; I was opposite someone else's bedroom window and if anyone from that building looked this way, they would see me hanging out of a window completely butt naked. That was when Levi put a finger in. I slammed my palms over my mouth, trying not to make any sound. I could feel myself dripping wet. The fact that I had to keep quiet somehow made it hotter...