3:47 am

3:47 am

It's 3:47 am; I bet you're sleeping. What am I doing? Im up thinking about you. It's sad you can be sleeping next to her while there is someone awake and broken who loves you. It's sad I'm not the girl who is next to you: asleep, happy, and most importantly, yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to talk..." Chris says.

"Whats on your mind?" I know what is on his mind. I know about the cheating scandal.

"Ashlyn and I have been hanging out a lot more-" I cut him off.

"So what?" I am preparing myself for what is coming.

"Listen Liv, I think its best we broke up. Ashlyn and I have that spark you and I never had. I think this is meant to be this way."

"How long has this been going on?" I say with tears threatening to spill.

"Three weeks."

Three weeks ago was the first time he told me he loves me.

Three weeks ago we kissed for the first time in two years.

Three weeks ago I let my guard down for him.

Three weeks ago was the first time I have ever opened up to him.

"And you had the guts to come home, and tell me that you love me, and say the same thing to another girl? You're not a real man if you have the guts to love two girls at the same time" I murmur with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Im so sorry! Please you're the only one I want. I'll never speak to her again. That was a mistake trying to make you let me go. Please."

"No. If you fall for two girls, than choose the second one because if you really loved me, you would have never gone to her. Have a nice life Chris."

I run.

I just keep running.

I run until my legs can't take me any further.

We may have been only 15, but I love him.

He made me believe that he actually loved me; that he would never leave me.

I'm not sure weather to be angry or hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I still am wasting tears on this jerk. He is my first boyfriend. I had fallen for him. But he just lived a lie.

___________________________________

Yes the text that is italicized is the flash back.