6:17 pm

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END!

___________________________________

6:17 pm

It's 6:17 pm and my life took a sudden downfall.

Lucas and I had a fight last night.

A verbal, and slightly physical fight.

~FLASHBACK~

"Why would you ever do this to me?" I yelled.

"I told you, it was a drunken mistake!" He exclaimed back.

"That's still no excuse to go and sleep with her! You didn't even know her!" I fought back.

"Since you obviously don't accept that we all make mistakes, I'm out."

He left that night. I couldn't find him anywhere.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

He still hasn't come back. I'm tired of being sad. I need to leave. I need to leave town.

I pack my bags. This is the night I am leaving for good.

I didn't leave a note; what's the point? I had clothes, shoes, and everything else I need. I stopped at the bank and closed my bank accounts. I am purely cash right now. When I get where I want, I'll just open accounts in my new town.

After I closed my accounts, I had at least 400,000 dollars in cash on person. Of course it was hidden.

Five hours later, I had landed in a small town. It was smaller than my old town. My first stop was a salon.

The woman working gave me a confused look, for she had not seen me before.

"New here?" She asked me.

"Yes. I would like my hair dyed to a dark brown. I also would like extensions."

"Fresh start?"

"Yup."

An hour later, I was transformed.

I headed over to the courthouse to change my name.

My name is now Blair.

It is a beautiful name nowhere close to Liv.

I rent a small loft in the heart of town. I also have to change my number, and lucky for me, the electronic store is only a block away.

After everything was accomplished, I takr a break and relaxed.

I ran away, to hopefully not be found again.

_____________________________________

Hello readers! I have sad news; this story is coming to a close. I have 3-4 more parts planned out and then it's over.

Better news, I have begun a story that is titled "Revenge". Here is the description:

From past affairs, past friendships, and past clients; you could say Chloe has been done wrong. You NEVER should cross Chloe. Her parents are well recognized in the fashion and business industries. She, herself is currently in the process of obtaining a masters degree in fashion. With her future set, nothing can get in the way... Except her social predicaments.

I really hope you all will take a preview when I post the first chapter. I promise you all will love it!

Farewell! Till next time, at least!