5:23 pm

5:23 pm

It's 5:23 pm, and I have been in this town for a month now. I haven't been found and I am truly thankful for that.

I have made new friends. This is a very small, yet welcoming town. Everyone knows each other and everything about them. The privacy and seclusion is everything I could ever ask for.

The only people I have contacted are Sarah and Bella. They are moving in with me and starting fresh.

This is definitely a great option. Probably the best decision I've ever made.

I'm happier than I have ever been. Everything came together in the end. I'm truly okay now.

My career as an author has taken off. My first novella is being released next year. My new identity and look is cover.

I lost a bunch of weight. I am a healthy weight now.

I changed my style, since there is no need to have any trace of my old self.

I have had a difficult life this far, but everything fell together.

Bella arrived. Sarah will be a bit late since she decided to leave near rush hour.

I have 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a multi-purpose room, a room with a view over the town, and a library (it was supposed to be an office but books are life).

I move Bella into the bedroom on the left side of the kitchen and Sarah in the bedroom on the right side of the kitchen.

We share 2 bathrooms. No assigned bathrooms. We are all clean so this will not be an issue.

I turn my room into the one with the view of the whole town. There is french doors with drapes, a water bed, and I turn the corner of the room into a huge walk in closet. The room is so big (the size of a basketball court) that I make the closet two separate fixtures. One for shoes, one for clothes. I had a dressing panel so I could just not have to build a room.

After I got everyone moved in, I took Sarah and Bella to change their identities. We got bank accounts, new phone numbers, and hair. I have already transformed into Blair.

Sarah's new name was Annie. Bella's new name is Spencer. Sarah, well Annie's hair is now a light blonde with very subtle brown highlights. Bella, well Spencer's hair is ombré. We all changed our makeup styles.

I finally got the life I have always hoped for.

_____________________________________

HELLO! I have over 900 readers when I checked I started crying. Thank you all so much!!!

Sadly, this is the second to last chapter. Check out Revenge when I post the first park, which will be after i complete this story! I also need to revise this a little (just grammatically).

I'm so grateful for all of you!