11:54 pm

11:54 pm

Its 11:54 pm, and I am sitting in our 24 hour diner, with the waiter that is named Josh. I found that out after he put his contact into my phone with the title "josh is smoking hot". At midnight, we are planning to go swimming in the river. I haven't been swimming in three years. I do not feel comfortable in a tiny bikini. I have a petite figure, I do work out and have a lot of muscle, and I have deep curves. I'm not even five feet yet and josh is 6'2. I need a latter to kiss him. Chris was only 5'4 and his parents were both 5'2-5'3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chris there is actually someone shorter than you!" His mom says, while laughing.

"Mom! It's not my fault you guys are tiny"

"Son, you need a pair of high heels to be considered normal"

"Wow thanks" Chris said sarcastically.

He always teased me for being short. The best things come in small packages though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh and I were talking and I found out he lives alone as well. He had a similar situation, but it was in a car crash. Instead of going to dinner with his parents, he stayed home and played video games. He told me that when he got the call, that was his breaking point. He came out here like I did and started a new life.

We leave the diner and walk to the river.

"Come on, get in!"

He takes his shirt off, and oh my gosh, he is hot! I never said this about Chris, but Josh was a different kind of hot.

"Like what you see?" He smirks and winks at me.

I just send him a death glare and get into my bikini.

I have to admit, I feel comfortable around him. Being in barely anything I trust him.

His eyes widen and he runs over to me, grabs me, and throws me into the water.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Why not? It was fun!"

Big mistake on his part. I jump at him and drag him into the river.

We splash each other while laughing until we cry.

This defiantly was one of the best nights of my life.

___________________________________

What should their ship name be? Losh? Jiv?