6:28 pm

6:28 pm

Its 6:28 pm and I am standing outside his apartment door. I think I am ready to tell him how I really feel. I think I might be in love with him. A lot of adults say you can't be in love at this young age, but I believe differently. I believe there are certain people you are destined to meet. Some change you. I believe that Chris came into my life and taught me what love really felt like. Speaking of Chris I got a voicemail from him yesterday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am at the bookstore and my phone rings.

"Hah an unknown number. Probably a scammer. But from Miami? Thats my old town. Huh coincidence? I guess"

Yes I talk to myself

I let it go to voicemail.

NEW VOICEMAIL

Pops up on my screen. I click it and get this message,

"Umm hey Liv, its Chris. I found your number on the internet. I tracked it to a small town a good ways away. I hope you're doing okay. I just wanted to say I will always love you"

Not sure what to think, but I think I still love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I think josh and I are meant to be. I just do. Love at first sight? I think yes. But it's hard loving someone who broke your heart and loving someone who you met a day ago.

"Hey I saw you just standing at my door. What's up?"

"Let's hang out. Park?"

"Yes!"

And off we go to the park.

When we finally get there, my bun started falling out so I fix it. But as I am fixing it, I noticed I am wearing a low cut top and when I put my hair up I was kind of flaring out my chest... Oops?

When I finally get my hair up, he is very close to me. I bite my lip. He is not the most attractive, but so far he was amazing.

He starts to lean in.

No.

When our lips finally connected, I tasted it. Alcohol. He can not be controlled. As I try to pull away, he grabs me and brings me closer.

He slides his hands under my shirt. I slap them away and use all my force to keep his hands away from me.

Im not even 5 feet, and he is over 6.

He is much more muscly.

He has a bigger body frame than me, a petite flower.

He has the advantage.

He won't let me go. He is forcing this upon me. I'm not ready to kiss him. I kissed Chris 4 times in all, I'm not ready. I can't kiss someone I have just met, especially when their drunken.

"Stop!" I cry.

"C'mon, loosen up!"

"No just let me go!"

"Sorry! You were asking for it!"

"NO I WASNT LET ME GO. HELP HELP HELP" I cry.

"GET OFF OF HER!" A figure that was too far to see says.

"Nahhhhhhh" he slurs, "We are just having funnnnn".

"I can tell she isn't. Step away. Now!"

It is Chris.

Chris is my savior.

He found me.

He saved me.

I think I fell more in love with him.

He pushed me away from Josh. He then proceeds to punch josh repeatedly.

I fall to the ground crying.

Josh almost got away with it.

If it weren't for Chris, I would still be in that situation.

Josh runs away but not before he said "OH and Liv, I just wanted you for your body"

He fooled me. I thought someone loved me for me. Not just to be used as a toy.

I cried even harder. Chris runs up to me, and just huge me. He then proceeds to say "hey, I know you're probably still upset and hate me for what I did. It was a weak and messed up move on my part. After you left, I dumped Brooke. I have been trying to find you for years but when you got a phone yesterday, I was ecstatic. Since you ran away from me on that chilly December night, I have wanted to say, Liv, I love you. I love you so much I can't function. I can't function without you. Not having you in my arms has been slowly killing me. I know that situation shook you up a lot, I'm not asking for anything to drastic, but I want us to be at least friends. I need you in my life. I will always love you more than a friend, but I-" I cut him off.

"Chris, I love you so much that I died inside." Right after I say this, he leans in, and we kiss. For the first time in 4 years, I felt like I am protected. I feel whole. I feel special.

We just sat at the park and catch up on everything. The last thing he says to me before he has to leave was, "I'm going to screw up, and I promise I'll try not to, but I'm not loosing you again. I'll be back. I promise. I'll call you. Love you to infinity and beyond!"

I go home and just lay down and I sit there smiling, thinking "he loves me. He really loves me."

That kiss was magical. I felt fireworks. I still do. The taste of his lips were sweet and beautiful.

I'm in love with you, Chris Finley.

___________________________________

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS BOOK!!!!!!!! Just a beautiful adorable ending to a part.