8:55 pm

8:55 pm

It's 8:55 pm, I only have about 2 close friends. I called them both; bella, who is out of town on business, wishes me the best and she is coming on the next flight home. She is currently in paris, which is halfway across the world and wont be back for a little over 24 hours. My other friend, sarah, is on her way over. She lives a few miles away in the fancy part of town.

I hear her car pull up outside. When she entered, in her arms were 2 large buckets of ice cream, a box of cookies, 5 feel-good movies, and hot chocolate. I know hot chocolate and ice cream do not correspond, but the hot chocolate is for after the movies for a late night stroll around town.

By the time we had finished all the movies and food (yes, every last bit) we were ready to walk around town.

Since the holidays were just around the corner, the whole city was strung with lights. All the houses had their blow up santa's up.

As we walked through the city drinking hot chocolate, it made me think. I'm dawning over this guy who treated me like i was nothing. Im no longer sad, I'm mad. I am mad he treated me this way and thought it was okay. I knew it was love when i just told myself excuses for his harsh words. They may have stung like hell, but I'm over spending my life mourning over him.

What i really need is a night out...

_______________________________

Hey! Okay so how Liv got over Chris is a great way to get over someone. It is never okay for someone to emotionally abuse you! Talk to them first, they may not even realize it. Chris crossed a line, but sometimes the teasing is just a mistake. If they continuously spit harsh words at you, it is time for it to end. You all deserve the world and beyond :).