2:35 am

2:35 am

It's 2:35 am, and the memories are flooding back.

3 years ago~~~

"I need to tell you something..." Sam, my ex boyfriend says to me.

"What do you want, Sam?" I say.

"Well Amanda and I are dating. We have been for a little bit now."

Amanda is my best friend.

She never told me.

She said she would never date my ex.

Thats just girl code.

I already gave her a second chance for trust.

I get in my car and speed to her house. I pound on her door.

"Hey what's up"

"Whats up is you're dating my ex and never told me! I already told you how I feel about you two dating."

"Dude chill it's just a relationship"

"It's just a relationship my ass. When he tells you he loves you, he doesn't. Trust me, been there, done that. When he hurts you, I won't be there. People don't change, you enjoy my leftovers."

I ran away in tears. I couldn't take this. I text Sam this;
"I can't believe you. You really are an ass aren't you."

He replied;
"Ok."

I lost my best friend that day.

Present

The memories are killer. The betrayal, the drama, the tears, they're all a killer. I don't even know what I did to deserve all this. I got put through so much.

I truly only have Bella and Sarah at the moment. I don't want to bug them though. Sam was my first boyfriend. Everyone thought we were going to get married, well that sure didn't happen. The breakup was all of a sudden for no reason. It honestly was just an excuse, but I deserve better. He treated me well the first portion of the relationship, then everything went downhill. I constantly got criticized for what I believed, what I said, and what I thought. If I addressed him on something he would fight me back. He yelled at me often as well. I would never go back.

When we broke up, he tried to ruin my life. Of course that didn't happen but everything that got thrown upon me was all him.

My biggest regret was dating him.

If I hadn't, I wouldn't have gone through this.

He deserved revenge, and I got it.

I exposed him.

Well not in a naked way, in a way that proved he was an ass sort of way.

I sent an annonomus text of screenshots of our messages. The ones that he called me everything under the sun. The insults. The time he called me a bitch. The time he said I was terrible at everything. All of it, exposed.

Amanda came back to me. I didn't ever become friends with her again because she screwed me over. She made me a second choice.

Ahhh memories.

___________________________________
The next chapter you sure will enjoy. Oh and the song at the top relates.