7:56 pm

7:56 pm

It's 7:56 pm and we have just arrived at the vip club.

I have a lot of money at the moment. The owner of the bookstore I work at, recently passed away. In his will, he left half of his money to me and half to his sibling; since he is widowed and has no children. He left me the bookstore since I was one of his closest friends.

We arrive in the room where we will be partying for the night.

I walked over to the "bar". This place didn't serve alcohol but they served everything else. I order a smoothie and sit down. A guy sits down next to me. He is not much older than me. He is extremely attractive; about 6'2, buff, and well dressed. He has a suit on and his hair is straight with no frizz.

The first thing he says to me is, "you're a beautiful human being, and I would love to get closer with you".

I hang out with him the entire night. He really is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met in my entire life. He left about 5 minutes ago, but he promised he is coming back.

About 15 minutes later, he got on stage. He has a huge box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses, and a 8 foot teddy bear with a sign that says "you're..." With a bunch of compliments underneath to complete the phrase. He speaks into the microphone, "Liv, I know I only met you tonight, but you are so amazing. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I reply with "of course".

I have officially moved on.

_____________________________________
Hey I am deeply sorry I haven't updated in awhile. School and my social life have been stressing me out lately. Whenever I get time again, I'll update. Also, 600 reads! Thank you all so much!!!