Part 8

i woke up to jug he came in with a platter and it had orange juice and chocolate chip pancakes with fruit on the side . I sat up and smiled as it was so sweet ." Aww juggie this was so sweet . "

" Always the best for my beautiful girlfriend . "

" Your so sweet . " i smiled as he put it in my lap . I ate some as he smiled and stared at me . " Juggie why are you staring at me . "

" Just admiring your beauty . "

" Today were going to walk around shop and eat and i have a special outfit for you . "

" Special "

" Yep "

" I can't wait "

" Your so adorable and thank you for breakfast . "

" Of course " I ate it the laid next to him . " You want to shower ."

" Alone or Together "

" This is are romantic trip so i would say together . "

" Mmk " i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom as it had a nice big glass shower . we got in naked as jug lifted me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist . he kissed so passionately his kisses had so much love and hope it was amazing . he turned on the water as we were kissed and everything .* Time Skip* We got out and jug was changing in the room as i changed in the bathroom . " Juggie "

" Yes "

" Sit down and close your eyes . "

" There closed " I came out of the room

I wore my serpent jacket as i sat on jugs lap

I wore my serpent jacket as i sat on jugs lap . " Okay open . " his jaw dropped " You like it ."

" I am about to flip you over right now . "

" Who is stopping you "

" We are supposed to leave . "

" Juggie they have hamburgers on them . "

" Oh i can see that . " i pushed him back as he smiled . " What are you going to do . "

" I am going to punish you i'll tease you and torture you till you are screaming my name . "

" mhm " he nodded I climbed off him and took off my pants as i gave him a lap dance i was wearing a thong and he moaned . i grinded against his soft spot . " Ohh betts "

" Ready "

" Mhm " * Time Skip * I laid my head on his chest as he was out of breath and he was so happy . " You are so freaking amazing "

" i needed to thank you for breakfast . "

" Baby we haven't been using protection and i know you aren't on the pill and i would love a baby of course with you but right now isn't what we need we still have a year of high school and college . "

" I guess if it happens it happens jug . "

" Betts "

" Jug i am on the pill okay and start wearing condoms . "

" Okay "

" I love you "

" Love you to . "

" Love you even more . "

" No i love you even more . "

" Not even possible i love you betts more than anything in the whole wide world . "

" Juggie "

" What beautiful . "

" I love you and i will do anything for you i would rather die than not be with you and i can't imagine a life without you i love you and i want to spend everyday with you so jug i think we should get matching tattoo's . "

" Right now . "

" Right now . "

" Okay my little beauty . "

" We need to put clothes back on . "

" Yeah " we got dressed and then headed to the tattoo shop as i got the serpent tattoo on my left shoulder just like jug and then we got matching tattoo's on are wrists .

Me and juggie loved them

Me and juggie loved them . we had a wrap on them since they were fresh and sore and i had a wrap on my shoulder to . We went to a really nice dinner as we ate and talked for a really long time it was the best time ever . Me and him then went back and cuddled up in the bed while watching a movie . He held me with my head on his chest right were his heart is as i just listened to the beats and i soon fell asleep to his heart . I loved him with every ounce of my heart that i had left .