Part 15

I woke up and jug was completely passed out. I took off his prosthetic because it makes him sore . I kissed his head and then changed into sweats and a tank top. He snored away it was adorable. I picked up Juliet and held her in the chair. " Morning my little lady " I kissed her head and she opened her eyes with a cute smile " your so adorable. " She was so pure and happy she had no care in the world she just wants cuddles and love and food she is amazing . Jug slept for awhile until I was allowed to leave and I gently shook him . " Handsome where leaving "

" Oh okay "

" I took your prosthetic off earlier so your not to sore "

" Thanks I appreciate it "

" Just didn't want you to be in pain"

" Thank you how are you feeling "

" Fine sore in the lower region but other than that happy to have are little beauty. "

" Glad your feeling better and glad to have are beauty to and I love you "

" I love you to juggie " he put his leg on then gently held my waist smiling at me . " Why do you have that goofy smile ."

" Because I love you and we're a family now and it makes me happy"

" It is amazing isn't it we are a family " I smiled as he gave me a kiss. He then grabbed the car seat and we went to the car as i buckled juliet in then sat with her in the back as jug drove . Jug is driving he runs he has gotten everything down and it is great . No one knows but me , Cheryl , toni , Veronica , Archie ,sweet pea , fangs . Jug does have his down days where it's hard on him and he cries in bed but I lay with him and hold him and he gets through it. " Jug I know you hate talking about it but I think k you are amazing for everything you have done and everything you went through "

" Betts "

" Jug very few people know and so they don't know how amazing you are you went to hell and back and i want you to know how awesome you are and how much i appreciate you as a person and a father and a boyfriend "

" Thanks "

" And I love you for everything you do for me and this peanut back here and no matter what anyone say your an amazing dad and amazing human and a amazing boyfriend "

" Betts that's so sweet I love you "

" Love you to "

" Your to good to me "

" Complete opposite your way to good to me literally you give me massages and hold me an kiss my head while I cry you have been amazing to me "

" I hate seeing you upset and you crying in pain breaks my heart so if holding you and kissing your head makes you feel better than I will do it "

" Thanks " we got home and jug took her in as JB and his parents are on the couch. " Hey "

" We wanted to visit and see are grandbaby "

" Grandbaby is asleep. "

" Aww " we sat in the chair and jug held juliet. " Let us see her "

" Calm down ." He gently gave her to his mom.

" What's her name "

" Juliet Lynn Jones "

" Aww hi Juliet "

" She is amazing isn't she "

" She is adorable " I kissed jug gently.

" How is your leg feeling since you slept with it "