Part 16

me and jug got ready for school and i wanted to look decent since i haven' t in 2 months being pregnant so i put on a lace bra let and leggings

I didn't wear the fur coat i wore my serpent jacket. i buckled Juliet in her car seat as we had are diaper bag and everything ready. i got in and drove as jug sat next to me . " I am getting coffee i need coffee. "

" Okay "

" i haven't had coffee in a good 5 months . "

" How do you look so sexy just having a baby . "

" i didn't gain weight . "

"You look great ."

" Thanks " i got a coffee and then we got to school i got a sling and had Juliet on my chest .

it allowed me to use both hands and her still sleep and i have a gray one jug has a black one and she was so small so it was easy to carry her around

it allowed me to use both hands and her still sleep and i have a gray one jug has a black one and she was so small so it was easy to carry her around . we had her in a little beanie to keep her head warm and muffle sound so it isn't to loud . " I think were ready ."

" Okay i'll take the beauty 3rd and 4th period and 6th"

" Okay "

" I'll grab the bag . "

" thanks . " we went in as i drank my coffee and she was covered and asleep . I went early cause i wanted to see my most supportive favorite teacher . Jug walked with me and had his hand on my back . We went in .

" Awww baby " my teacher said she had another teacher in her room . " You guys had her ."

" Yeah "

" She is precious ."

" I know "

" Do you guys have a schedule"

" I get her 1 and 2 and 5 and he has her 3 and 4 and 6 "

" So you evenly have her ."

"yeah "

" Can i hold her . "

" later she is asleep hasn't woken up yet ."

" Ahh "