11| Oito corners

In this chapter, you will read about a game/ritual.
It is merely fictional.

|chapter 11|

|chapter 11|

|oito corners|
• • • • •

Flashback:

Rune shrieked after seeing a black figure waking everyone up in the middle of the night. Her eyes were shut closed.

"Rune, what happened?" Callan asked, removing her hands from the eyes.

"It...that... I saw a figure...black figure. I felt it's breath on my neck." She was shaking in fear. Aiden came forward and hugged her, "shhh! Shhh! We are here, Rune. Don't worry. If anything comes then we'll fight with it, altogether."

"Shake it out, girl! It's nothing. Maybe the curtains were moving due to air and you might misunderstand it" Ariadne patted Rune's back.

"No, it wasn't curtains. I felt it's breath on my neck and even it was crawling above me. Believe me!" Rune tried to explain.

"Okay, okay, maybe something was there, but we are there Rune. Don't worry now. Nothing will happen to anyone of us till we are together." As Ivy said this Rune seems to be relaxing a little.

"Guys, let's go to sleep now. Everything is all right" Ariadne said.

They all went to sleep. Jan put her hand above Rune to make her feel that she was not alone. Rune drifted into a deep sleep.

Next morning, there was a loud knock on the door which made them wake up. "May I come in?" Abigail asked before pushing the door open.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well last night? Hope you did" Abigail gave them a bright smile standing at the entrance of the door. Jan opened the mouth to tell about the incidents that took place at night with Janet and Rune, but Ivy elbowed, making her stop.

"Yeah, we slept well. Thanks, Abigail" Ariadne said, returning the smile.

"Aww! Glad you slept well" Abigail continued, "breakfast is ready. If you get fresh up then we can enjoy it together"

"Yep, we'll fresh up soon and will meet you down at the table," Ariadne said, smiling at her.

"Okay, then. I'll wait for you down. Do come soon as I'm hungry" she said, clapping her hands together. Ariadne kept smiling at her till she felt awkward and leave.