14|Where fears come to play (part 1)

Hello, hello, hello, my lovely reader :)
Welcome back to my story <3

Hello, hello, hello, my lovely reader :)Welcome back to my story <3

|chapter 14|

|where fears come to play (part 1)|
• • • • •

The woods were dark and creepy as always. They were making their way to the villa when the flashback from that day started hurtling in Rune's mind. She blinked a few times to put those memories in back of her head but failed eventually and within no time, she found herself running in the woods along with others.

Flashback:

They were running, stumbling, tumbling and again running in those wood for their lives, crying. All the routes looked the same just like a labriyanth.

"I can't run. I'm tired." Jan said breathlessly

"No, Jan you have to, Or else she will find us and kill like how she did to Janet” Holding Jan's hand Rune helped her to move.

Suddenly, Abigail came in front of them "WHERE ARE YOU GOING? CONTINUE THE GAME..." 

They freeze at their places as if someone was holding them there. Out of fear they were shaking.

They turned the other way and started running there again. The trees were making them confused about the directions. In those silent woods, only their footsteps can be heard. They were pulling and pushing each other to move forward.

The dawn was near.

Once again they came face to face with Abigail. "LET'S PLAY..."

It seemed that there was no way to escape her this time. They stand close to each other, holding hands. Fear took over them.

A ray to sunlight falls on them. Soon the sun broke through the clouds making Abigail winced before drawing back into the trees.

She vanished in the air like the smoke from the flames, leaving them shaking.

They ran and found a way that lead them to a empty road and soon they fainted due to fear and exhaustion.
____________________

"Rune? Rune, what happened? Where you are lost?" Ariadne shook her up making the memories to disappear.

"Um...yes?" She shut closed her eyes to figure out what just happened.