Chapter Three: Please Let Me In

Scott's POV

"Because he's not the one I'm in love with, Scott!"

Wait -- HE'S IN LOVE?!

"Then who are you in love with, Mitch?!"

"YOU, DAMMIT!  I'm in love with you!"

He covers his mouth quickly.  I see tears come to his eyes as runs out of my room into his own.  I've never seen him have a meltdown like this.  Well, only when there's a thunderstorm, and the thunder is really bad.  This is because of his last boyfriend.  He would beat Mitch, but it was the worst when there was a thunderstorm.  No one would be able to hear his cries and screams over the loud thunder.

Mitch's POV

I cannot believe I told him that I'm in love with him... but it's true.  I'm in love with Scott.  His ocean blue eyes are breathtaking.  His smile is breathtaking.  His voice is breathtaking.  Everything about Scott is breathtaking.  He's not in love with me.  How could he be?  He's Scott, and I'm just Mitch.

I hear a knock at my door, realizing I locked it on my way in.

"Go away!" I shouted, not wanting to face him.

"Mitch, please let me in." 

I walk to the door, open it, and see him standing there, looking down at me.

Scott's POV

I hear the door unlock, and I see it slowly starting to open.  I look down to see his tear-stained face.