Chapter Twenty-One: Punishment

-----SMUT WARNING----

A/N: Like, a lot of smut.

Scott's POV

As we're laying there, I hear Mitch's sweet voice. 

"Come with me." He sounds almost... seductive. It's sexy as hell.

He walks into his room, and I follow. He shuts the door behind me and starts making out with me; then he whispers something in my ear.

"I want you. I want you to not think of me as delicate right now. I want you rough."

That set me over the edge. I throw him onto his bed, quickly taking off his jeans, and I take off mine. Soon, we're only in our boxers. As we both take them off, Mitch goes down on me, flicking the tip, and  then he goes further. I thrust up so he is now deep-throating me.

"Mitchhhh." I moan out.

He flicks one last time and then comes back up, grinding on me, causing friction, which is causing me to want him even more. I flip so I'm on top, and I just ram into him. He lets out a loud moan of pleasure. I start thrusting, remembering what he said, but too afraid to hurt him.

"Harder, Scott. I'm okay." he says. So, I do as he asks. I continue ramming into him, harder and harder. He takes me and starts pumping. I take myself out of him as he flips me over and rams into me.

"Babyy." I moan. I always forget how big his is. I arch my neck in pleasure, and he starts sucking, leaving marks. 

I reach my climax the same time he reaches his, and he then comes out of me, lying beside me.

"God, Mitch."

"I know, but I still get to punish you."

"And how are you gonna do that?"

He bites his bottom lip, which is sexy as fuck, and goes to his dresser, taking out two ties.

"Let me see your hands."

I give him both of my hands, and he ties them to the top of the headboard. He then ties my feet on the bottom board. He lightly runs his fingers through my hair and then all down my body. He slowly traces the bottom of my feet, moving slowly up my legs, back to my cock. He starts to caress me while he slowly starts sucking. And when I say slowly, I mean SLOWLY. 

"Mitchhh. L-let me t-touch yo-u." I get out, moaning.

He brings me close to my climax, but then backs off. He walks away for a minute and walks back. He gets back on me, and he starts to get rougher. He passionately kisses me, dragging himself down my body. He kisses my neck, lightly biting. He start to suck my nipples, and he rubs his cock against mine, keeping friction. 

"Babyyy. P-please."

And with that, he walks away. What a fucking tease. But then he comes back, takes off both ties, and straddles me. 

"That was mean."

"That was your punishment. Now, let's go get some coffee."