Chapter Twenty: Taking Advantage

----TRIGGER TO ABUSE----

Scott's POV

Mitch has been gone for three weeks. He's come back when I'm not home to get some of his things. He'll completely ignore me at practices. Spu3rfruit is more awkward than ever, and I don't know what to do. I don't know why I always fuck things up. So now, I drink the pain away.

Mitch's POV

I've been staying at Avi's house for the past couple of weeks. His roommate moved out. Kirstie is busy with Jeremy, and I didn't feel like third-wheeling. Avi has plans tonight, and there will be a girl over, so I'm staying at the apartment. Kevin is staying with his girlfriend, so I'll just lock myself in my room until practice.

"Avi!" I yell.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm going over to the apartment for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. Practice is at 10:00, right?"

"Yup. See you then."

I walk out the door, praying that Scott isn't home.

I get to the apartment and open the door.

"Scott?"

No response. Thank god.

I walk to my room and start packing all of my things when I hear the door bang open. I walk out to see a drunk Scott.

"Well, well. Look what the wind blew in. It's Mitchell Grassi!" he says, slurring his words.

"Hi, drunk Scott."

"I've missed you, Mitchie." he says in a dark voice.

"You sound just like him. Stop."

"Like who?"

"My father."

"Oh, the one that beat you? Hurt you? Well, by the way you're acting right now and you've been acting for the past couple of weeks, I now understand why he did it!"

"Fuck you."

"Is that an option?" And with that, he slams me up against the wall and starts making out with me.

"Scott, please. Stop."

"Shut up and fuck me." He picks me up, throws me onto his bed, and takes off my pants. Today was a really bad day to wear sweatpants.

"Scott!"

"Shut up!"

"Please!" I break down. I kick him where it hurts, run into my room, and lock the door, once again cradling myself and sobbing.

Scott's POV

The next morning, I wake up with a huge headache. I've never been that drunk before. I completely blacked out. I had no idea what was happening, and I don't remember anything.

I walk out of my room to see Mitch's door shut. I open it to see Mitch cradling his knees. He looks up at me with a horrified expression.

"Mitch?" I say, walking over to him.

"Please don't hurt me." he whispers, crying.

"Mitchie, I'm not gonna hurt you. Why would you think that?"

"Last night."

"What about last night?"

"I came home, Scott. I came home for a night, but drunk Scott had to ruin everything. You waltzed in here, wanted me to fuck you, and then you--" 

He starts sobbing.

"I what, Mitch?"

"You became my father. You made me do things. You said--you said you understood why he did it."

"Mitch, I am so sorry." I try to touch his shoulder, but he flinches away. "I didn't mean it."

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room."

"Mitch."

"I hate you."

Those words killed me from the inside out. I stand up and stumble to my room. I lay on my bed and sob.

What have I done?