Chapter Seven: All of Me

*SMUT WARNING*

Mitch's POV

Scott's out playing in the waves like a seven year old, while I'm staying back reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.  I've read this book five times, and it gets me every time.  I put my book down and lay back on my towel when I see something block the light and feeling water dripping on me.

"Come on, Mitchie.  We're getting in." Scott says, pulling me up.

"Scott, I was comfortable."

"I don't care.  Let's go."

"And how are you gonna make me go?"

Scott picks me up over his shoulder and runs me into the water.  After I got done being mad at him for a whole two seconds, I started to play in the water with him.  That was the best beach day I've had in awhile.

When we got home, Scott said he was gonna head to the store because we have no food.  After he left I checked the fridge, and it was fully stocked.  Why would he lie?  I saw a note on the counter; I pick it up and read it.

Mitchie,

How did I know that you would look in the fridge?  How did I also know that you would notice this note and not the white arrows on the ground?

I look down to see the white arrows.

Follow the white arrows to find another note.

Xoxo, Scott

I follow the arrows to the living room and see the next note on the coffee table.

Mitchie,

Now, go to the TV, turn it on, and press play on the DVD player.  Then go have a seat.  I'll see you soon.

Xoxo, Scott

I turn on the DVD player to see a montage of us with Scott singing All of Me in the background.  By the end, I was crying.  I heard the door open, and I see Scott with one hand behind his back.  He walks over to me, gets down on one knee, and pulls out a dozen of roses behind his back.

"Mitch, will you give me all the joy in the world by being my boyfriend?"

I was crying, but I managed to get out a soft "Yes."  I felt his tender lips against mine.  I walked over to put the flowers in a vase.  I felt Scott's arms wrap around me, and he started kissing my neck.

I'm ready.

I turn around and press my lips into Scott's roughly.  He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom and sets be down on his bed.

Scott's POV

I take off my shirt while he takes off my swim trunks.  I then take off his swim trunks while he takes off his shirt.  I instantly see his large erection.  I go down, and I take him into my mouth.  I brought my hand up to the base and worked his tip with my mouth and tongue.  Almost immediately, Mitch was bucking his hips and clenching his jaw.  He grips the bed sheets.  "Scott," he moans out.  I then come back up to his lips.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything before."

I easily put myself into him, seeing him grip the sheets tighter, letting out a moan.  I then start to thrust harder and faster.  When I reach my climax, I grab his base and go quickly.  I come out of him and let go, lying over beside of him.  It's all silence except for our trembling breath.

"I love you so much." I tell Mitch.

"I love you, too, Scott."

And with that, we both fall asleep, Mitch lying in my arms.