Chapter Twenty-Five: He's Home

Scott's POV

I haven't heard from Mitch in two weeks. Two weeks feels like forever when I'm not talking to him.

I come home from the movies, hearing Spongebob playing on the TV, and I see coffee that says 'Scotland' on the cup. He's home.

"Mitchie?" I say, walking towards the living room, and he's passed out asleep. I turn the TV off and put a blanket over him, write him a little note, and then I leave.

Mitch's POV

I wake up to see the TV off and a blanket over me, and I can't help but to smile a little bit. I know I shouldn't have gotten so upset with Scott. He was only doing what he thought was best. He didn't know what I wanted, and it was sweet of him to wait and ask. I look over to see a note.

Went to the store. Be back soon, my love. Can't wait to get a hug from you. I've missed you so much, Mitch.

Love,

Scott.

I decide to go make myself look presentable, since I'm only wearing sweatpants and one of Scott's sweatshirts. I put on my black skinny jeans and my floral shirt. I hear the door open and I walk out to see Scott standing there, looking beautiful as always.

"Hey, stranger." I say, standing there.

"It's been too long, Mitchie."

"Five months."

"I have something for you." He pulls out roses from behind his back. I run up to him and hug him tight, not wanting to let go, and he hugs back just as tight.

"I missed you so much, Scott."

"I missed you too, Mitchie."

I put the flowers in a vase and walk over to the couch where Scott is sitting, and I cuddle up to him.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you, Scotland. I shouldn't have gone off on you like that."

He sits up and puts my chin between his fingers.

"Mitchell Coby Grassi, don't you ever think that I'm embarrassed or ashamed to be with you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, let's go shopping."

"YAAASSSS."

And with that, we spent the rest of our day shopping.