Chapter Four: I Just Can't

*SMUT WARNING*

Scott's POV

I look down to see his tear-stained face.

"Scott," he said, trying not to burst out in tears again. "I'm sorry. I know you don't feel the same way. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. You mean so much to me, and I don't know what I would do without yo--"

I smash my lips into his, taking him by surprise, but he doesn't hesitate kissing back. Our lips begin to move in sync. I move one hand to his cheek, and the other to his back, pulling him closer. I pick him up so he's straddling me and I walk into his room, still holding him. I slam him against the wall, slightly biting and sucking his neck, leaving a couple of "love marks." He lets out a slight moan while running his fingers through my hair. I let him down and unbuckle his belt, slipping his jeans off of him. He unbuckles my belt and pulls my jeans off of me. I remove his shirt, revealing his bare stomach. As I take off my shirt, Mitch bites his lip. God, he's so sexy. I pick him up and throw him on his bed, straddling him on top. I see the huge bulge from his erection in his boxers. I slip them off and kiss Mitch's lips passionately. I kiss his neck, then his shoulder, chest, torso, down to his faint V-line. I took him into my mouth, sucking the tip. His breathing started speeding up. He thrusted upwards, allowing me to take him deeper. I started to suck hard. Mitch gripped the sheets and let out a moan.

Mitch's POV

I gripped the sheets, letting out a moan. Don't get me wrong, I love this, but I can't. I can't give myself to him yet. The last time I gave myself to someone, he started beating me. I can't. Scott comes back up.

I just can't.

"Scott, stop."