Chapter 1

These chapters are going to be lengthy and I'm writing them all from memory so work with me people. I literally had to dig into the deepest ass crack of my memories to write this shot so you better enjoy it. Also if you find the author please let them know I mean no malice in publishing this and I give them full credit and I love and appreciate them. So basically this whole book is pretty much dedicated to them :) I've also decided to make Hiro's last name Kiriguya
Alright hoes enjoy😘
——————————————————————

(Y/N) Hamada—teen genius discovered new Physics Law!

Snorting, he sighed as he read through the news on his tablet. It had only been yesterday night since he had declared the new law he discovered and now it was the front page news. He could already imagine the multiple calls he would receive from various television stations asking for an interview. He could already picture the magazine companies trying to stalk him down just to get him to cover for the next issue. He was also going to have to attend more award ceremonies dedicated for his discoveries and then, of course, there were going to be fan mails.

He couldn't help it as a grin stretched on his face.

He was nineteen and he was already making great progress for himself and for the world. Graduated from San Fransokyo Institute of Technology when he was seventeen, already discovering his first theory along the way and now, he had done it again. He looked around from his tablet, sighing as he caught a picture frame hanging on the living room wall. The big luxurious apartment he had bought in the middle of San Fransokyo city wasn't essentially his plan but somehow, as his fame increased, so did the number of stalkers and paparazzi. At the end, it threatened to destroy his aunt's privacy. So, he moved out—even though he sorely didn't want to.

He wondered for a moment how Cass was doing.He sighed once more before grabbing onto his smartphone. He pressed onto her number before he placed the phone against his ear, listening to the annoying ring before she picked up.

"(Y/n)?" she called out, her voice sounding slightly tired but still happy to hear from him. (Y/n) smiled softly to himself as he heard her voice.

"Yeah, hi, Aunt Cass," he said as she chuckled.

"God, (Y/n)," she said after a moment. "You did it again, huh?" A sense of pride washed through her tone as (Y/n) chuckled this time. He felt his cheeks reddening a bit when he heard the clear happiness projecting through this line even though she was on the other side of the city.

"I try, Aunt Cass," he said cheekily as she laughed heartily.

"You sure do," she said. "I just miss you, (Y/n)."

"I know," he said. After a beat he added, "I miss you too. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," she said quickly. "It's only been three days since we've last talked, (Y/n). Nothing's gone wrong with me in the meantime," she continued after a moment, her voice sounded teasing. (Y/n) rolled his eyes as he sighed.

"Hey, I'm just a concerned family member," he said, feigning hurt in his voice. His aunt just hummed out a response when a clatter from the background had him sitting straight.

"I'm sorry!" his aunt said to the background before she spoke up to (Y/n). "(Y/n), dear, I have to go. The café is really busy today."

"Huh," (Y/n) said, relaxing a bit. "Alright. I'll talk to you later then."

A few seconds of silence washed in between before Cass sighed from the other side. "I love you, (Y/n). Take care, okay?"

"Alright," (Y/n) said casually even though his heart constricted a bit from the familiarity. "I love you too, Aunt Cass. Take care as well."