A/N

Let it be known that on this day 20 years ago a woman (my mother) gave birth to the baddest bitch to grace this muh fuckin Earth!!!🤪🤪🤪 THATS RIGHT HOES ITS MY BIRTHDAY. Ya boy turns the big 2 0 today and I feel........no different. Honestly it's another day for me, but I read somewhere that when your age matches the day you were born that it's supposed to be your luckiest day ever. So let's see how the day plays out🤷🏾‍♂️ um I'm still single lol. For those of you who read my previous A/N I was intimate with a guy and I ended up liking him. Here's a little update on how things are going with him................................

He's straight🙂 gave me a whole paragraph and me being the understanding person I am told him that his sexuality is for him to define and that it's okay to be curious every now and again, but that shit still low key hurt. Hopefully he shoots me like a happy birthday text or something, but I doubt it. I was, if he and I ended up together, going to write a story based on us and like go into more detail about what he and went through to get together. Would've also been a face reveal, but looks like we'll have to wait another day for that lol. If I do get a boyfriend probably like a month or two after I'll give y'all a little fanfiction about your dear old author here☺️ okay I'm done rambling mmmmm.....if you have something you want me to write, shoot me a message or comment on here and I'll think about it.