chapter 22

Skylar’s pov

So today we go on our honeymoon, oh I can’t wait. Louis said he booked our honeymoon in the Bahamas and then we would visit Disney in Florida and swim with Dolphins and all that. When we go in the room last night our bags were already in there so that was good. I can’t wait. We are leaving Sam with Jay for a week and my mum and dad for a week so it’s fair. As we were on our honeymoon for two weeks. Louis woke up and we climbed in the shower together, we couldn’t be bothered to have separate showers. When we finished we dried ourselves and then got dressed and went downstairs, Harry practically shouted to the world we were newly wedded. But I didn’t mind. I picked up Sam and she leaned her head on my shoulder and began to fall asleep again.

“She didn’t get much sleep last night because you obviously didn’t put her to bed and I’m guessing you have a pacific routine with her” Mum said

“Oh No she probably didn’t sleep because yes I didn’t put her to bed but we never have a routine, she falls straight to sleep always” I say

“Hmm I don’t know then” she says

 I then thought maybe she is poorly so I felt her forehead and she was boiling up, I told Louis and he checked it and he thought it wasn’t right. Louis said we were going on a private Jet so we could take her with us as I neither him nor I wanted to leave her here while she was ill. Perrie and Zayn offered to take her to the doctor as soon as we left and Mum and Jay said that Perrie and Zayn could look after her and drop in for visits which I was fine with.

It was time to go and we said bye to everyone and Sam started to cry. Perrie handed her to me and I calmed her down

“Baby we have to go, we will be back soon, be good for Auntie Perrie and uncle Zayn” I say and give her one last hug and hand her to Louis and he hugged her and gave her to Perrie. We got in the taxi and it drove off.

While we were at the airport, Perrie texted saying it was a cold so she should be fine. We were both relieved and got on our plane and went to our destination. Bahamas here we come!