chapter 27

Skylar’s pov

So we have arrived in America, I was so excited because to be true with you guys I have never been to America before so this is my first time. From what I have heard it is a beautiful country and everything you see is truly amazing. Our first concert was at Madison square gardens and then Times Square. We were going to many other places but those were the main two and we would stay in hotels while the others would be on the bus. Sam has been so much better ever since the doctor gave us that cream. She even went on stage a few times with her dad which she enjoyed. I think Louis did as well as well as the boys. Some nights me and the girls would stay on the bus or with Sam and sometimes we would go to the concert. We arrived at the hotel for Madison square gardens and went to our rooms. When we got up to our room it was massive. It had a separate kitchen and toilet and TV area and then had a massive bedroom.

We put Sam in the travel cot they provided and went and watched a film and also ordered room service because we were hungry. Sam then woke up and we feed her some and she ate and then we put on a film for her until she fell asleep on Louis. He smiled and picked her up and went and changed her and put her in her cot. He came back out and got out a two glasses. He grabbed a can of beer and then brought a bottle of white wine out. He brought me my wine and I took a sip and it felt nice running down my throat. It’s the first time in ages since I had a glass of wine so I drank it slowly.

Once I was used to the taste I had another and then we both went to bed because Louis had his first concert tomorrow and we couldn’t miss that. We put the glasses on the side and then turned everything off and locked the hotel room door and then went into our room and I changed into my Pyjamas and Louis stripped to his boxers and we climbed in. I snuggled up to him and we said goodnight before turning out the lights falling into a deep deep slumber