chapter 34

Louis’ pov

So as we were in Australia we decided we would stop at the beach. Skylar got Sam ready and she was in a nappy that you could go in the sea with. Skylar was in a white and blue stripe bikini showing her curves off and I was in white and blue swimming shorts. Skylar had denim shorts and a top over her bikini and when we got to the beach me and Liam grabbed our boards and went down to the water. We polished our boards and I locked up and Saw Skylar and Sam sat on a towel and Sky was pointing me out to Sam. I waved at them both and Skylar waved back.

She took of her cover and then came down to the water and took Sam with her. I went up to them both as I was sat on my board and picked Sam up and placed her on the end of the board.

“Hey baby” I say to sky and kiss her

“Hey Lou you going surfing” she says

“Yeah I am but wanted to come and say you look extremely sexy and that I love you” I say

“Aw that’s sweet” she says

“I know I’ve become softer in my age” I say and she laughs

“Ok well you go have fun me and Sam are going to play with Auntie Perrie and Auntie Sophia” she says and I nod and swim away and see a wave

Once I had enough of surfing I put my board on the sand and sat next to Skylar and Sam on my towel. Sam was playing with a bucket and sand and Skylar was trying to make her a sand castle. I decided to help and we had the best castle. The boys and girls helped and we made it even better. I took a picture and put it on twitter and then a picture of me, Skylar and Sam. My phone went ballistic about how cute we were as a family.

It got to about noon and we decided to go have lunch and then finish our traveling. We all had a shower one by one well me and Skylar bathed Sam and put her down for a nap and then the traveling began again.