chapter 28

Skylar’s pov

As the boys have been working super hard, Simon said that we could have a two week break. That meant we could visit home or just chill back in London or go on Holiday. Me and Louis discussed it and we said that we were going to visit our families in Doncaster. I also wanted Sam to see her grandparents also so that was a good thing and then once Europe was done we would go back and have one big family Christmas at our house. We packed what we needed and then left the bus which was going back to the where we keep it and then we would meet back there and set off for the European leg of the tour. We got in our car that we left when we were leaving for America which was our house and then started our Journey to Doncaster.

We were now stuck on the motorway and 2 hours in and it took 3 hours and 12 minutes from London. Louis was getting stressed and I could see it. Sam ended up falling asleep in her car seat so we turned the music down.

“Oh my god why are traffic jam’s so annoying” Louis complains

“Um…Louis it’s not a traffic Jam there’s been an accident” I say

“Thanks for that information” he shouts

“Shut up we have Sam asleep and I was just saying” I say looking out the window

“Look I’m sorry babe it’s just I’m stressed and tired and all I want to do is sleep but I can’t because I have to drive” he says

“I understand Louis but there was no need to shout” I say and look at him and he has his head down looking at his lap

“If you want to sleep maybe I can drive I don’t mind” I say and he looks up

“Would you do that” he says and I nod and he gets out and I climb over and sit in the driver’s seat which was warm and I then heard the door open and close and Louis sat in my chair. I grabbed my glasses and then the traffic started to move

Louis slowly fell asleep as the traffic began to move and then the journey was back on.

4 hours in a car and we have finally arrived in Doncaster. We were staying at Louis’ old house with Jay and the girls for a week and then my parents for a week. Right now I was trying to wake Louis up.

“Louis we are here” I say and his eyes flutter

“Are we in Doncaster” he says

“Yes we are boo” I say and he climbs out and grabs our bags while I grab Sam who was still fast asleep.

 Louis knocked on the door and Jay answered and the girls hugged Louis and squealed which he told them to be quiet due to Sam being asleep. I said hi to them and then Jay said there was a cot upstairs for Sam to sleep in with us in Louis’ room, I thanked her and then went into our room and put Sam in and placed a pink blanket from her bag on her and grabbed her teddy that Simon brought her that she always sleep with. I made my way downstairs and said my hello’s and sat next to Louis. Jay said that Lottie was out with her boyfriend and Fizzy was staying at a friend’s and the twins were playing Barbie’s on the floor. The new twins were asleep upstairs also so we didn’t have much to do.

When Lottie arrived home she hugged us straight away and then spoke to us. She was out at the cinema with her boyfriend and he was nice. Louis told her to be safe and I gave him a look as to say ‘what the actual fuck’ he looked at me and shrugged so when we went upstairs to bed I had to ask him when he lost his virginity and he said 16 years old which I was fine with cause I lost mine at 17 so yeah all is good. Sam had her feed as well and went back to sleep. It’s been a hard day for her so we let her sleep.  Plus when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.