chapter 35

Skylar’s pov

So we finish tour today. It’s been really fun and to be with my husband and daughter and my 4 brothers and 2 best friends made it even better. We got all our stuff and got the car which drove us to the airport. Sam was asleep on Louis’ shoulder and he sat her in the middle of us. I gave her a kiss on her head and then we took off. When the seat belt sign’s turned off Louis looked over at me and then patted his lap. I unbuckled my belt and got up and sat on his lap. He put his arms round my waist and kissed my cheek. I kissed his back and then leaned down and put my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my lips and I kiss back. We sat and watched the TV. Niall was at the food table. Liam and Sophia, Perrie and Zayn were asleep. Harry was listening to his music.  Niall sat down in the recliner chair and watched the TV with us and we all had a bit of food.

During the TV programme I got bored so I just placed my head in Louis’ neck and went to sleep, I felt myself being picked up and sat in my original chair and a blanket put over the top of me. Louis kissed my head and then went to watch the TV programme again I am guessing.

6 hours later

It’s been six hours and I have woken up, everyone is awake and was watching TV. Sam was sitting on Lou’s lap watching teletubies and I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came out I watched the TV with everyone. The captain called and said that we were due to land in 10 minutes and to turn everything off. We did as we were told and buckled up and then we started to land.

Once we had landed we got off and Paul was putting stuff in the back of the van and we all got in, Paul got in the front and drove us all to our houses mine and Louis’ being last. He helped us with our bags and we said bye to him and I collected Sam and when we got in placed her in her bed. I went into our room and found Louis completely crashed out. I kissed his head and put the duvet over him and then got in myself hugging into Louis’ side. And falling asleep at ease