chapter 31

Skylar’s pov

So today is Christmas. I am honestly so excited, Louis is laid next to me and has his arm draped over my waist and my back was to his chest. I turned over and put my head in the crook of his neck and tried to go back to sleep. However I couldn’t because as soon as that happened Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy and Lottie came in our room well Fizzy and Lottie stood with the twins.

“Time to get up” Daisy and Phoebe say

“Please can you go wake mum up or something” Louis mumbles tightening his arms

“But Louis its Christmas” Daisy says

“Yeah and I want to sleep 5 more minutes ok” he says

“Ok then but it better not be an hour” Phoebe says and they all leave

I remove my head from the crook of his neck and his eyes flutter open, his ocean blue orbs looking into my piecing blue ones.

“Good morning baby” he says and kisses my lips

“Good morning handsome” I say

“Want to get up” he says and I nod

We get out of bed and then grab Sam and everyone is downstairs. We say merry Christmas to everyone and then sit down and I cook breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes and they went down a treat. We then opened all our presents and everyone was so happy with what they got. Louis got me my favourite perfume of all time and much more like some new Toms and converse.  We all got washed and changed and Louis’ family put their stuff in the car for them to take home and then we went out for lunch.

When we came back we all watched TV which was mainly movies. Sam fell asleep half way through one of the films and I went upstairs and out her in her bed because we decided to get her a proper bed instead of a cot. I made my way downstairs and me and Louis said we were going to bed as it was 10pm and then Christmas was over. Louis’ family would leave tomorrow and then everything would go back to normal. Me, Louis and Sam would be back on tour and yeah. I went to sleep at peace and that was it.