chapter 33

Skylar’s pov

So today we all go back on tour. We only had to do Australian leg of the tour and then tour would finish. It feels like only yesterday we were actually getting on the bus and setting off for the UK leg of the tour, shortly followed by the U.S leg of the tour. Louis has just taken down the bags as I washed a bit of it as we only had to pack a month worth of clothing. I changed Sam and carried her downstairs. She was still asleep and in a baby grow as it was 6am in the morning. She had a dummy in her mouth and then people knocked on the door. Louis went to get it and everyone came in. We told them to be quiet because Sam was still asleep on my shoulder and they did as they were told. The bus turned up and we all got on. I went into mine and Louis’ room and put Sam in the cot and left the room and we all sat on the sofas. The bus started and then we were off. We arrived at the airport and got off and then the bus went to drive to Australia or get over there somehow. I never really knew. Sam was now awake so she was up for a couple of hours on the plane until she fell asleep again half way through. My eyes soon started to drop and I saw that Louis was asleep. Harry and Niall were and so were Zayn and Perrie. Liam and Sophia sat there watching the TV and I fell asleep also.

I was in the middle of a good dream and I was woken up. I had an island named after me and the only people who lived there was our families it was pretty cool however I got woken up by Louis poking me telling me we had arrive in Australia. We all got off the plane and made our way to the bus and climbed on. This is going to be the best part of the tour.