Chapter 42 - Shashi gets to know about Khushi?

Wedding day..

"Ayee.. Akash you're looking so handsome.." said Khushi chirpily.

"Thank you Bhabhi.." Akash smiled, and hugged her warmly, "I can't believe today is the day!"

Khushi smiled, "True love always win!"

"Yeah.. yeah.. Can you both continue this conversation in the car? Because we're getting late.." Arnav said boringly.

"You're just jealous because on our marriage, you were not looking handsome with your suit..and he is with sherwani.." Khushi pouted.

Arnav gave her a look, "Oh really? What am I wearing now for you? Only for you!"

Khushi stare at him, she blushed smiling. Today morning both were fighting over what he would wear, he wanted his comfortable suit while Khushi didn't want it, she wanted to see him in sherwani, but Arnav had refused to wear it, which caused a fight between them. And now he's standing in front of her, with same white sherwani she choose.

Akash and NK also stare at Arnav astonished.

"Stop looking at me like that you three!" he frowned, "And let's go, Di is already calling me.."

Akash and NK giggled, while Khushi smiled, "My Chocolate boy!!!"

*************************************************

All the guest were present and standing in crowd around the mandap.

Akash stare at his beautiful wife, she was blushing. Finally today, they would become husband and wife! They would live in same house, he would see her everyday, share with her about his day, they would share their happiness and pain always. He just wish, that their relationship turns stronger as time pass by, and that their love each other like Arnav and Khushi.

"Mumma.. I want to eat laddo!" Aashi pleaded joining her both tiny hands.

Khushi lifted her, and kissed Aashi's cheek, "Alee my baby.. Why are you pleading me like this?"

"La-la aunt said that I can't eat laddo now.. but I leally (really) want to eat laddo.." said Aashi with moist eyes.

"Anything you want, ask Mumma, Papa or our family OK?" Khushi caressed her cheeks.

Aashi nodded her head, and rested her head on the crook of Khushi's neck.

Khushi angrily glared at Lavanya who was chatting with her friends, and headed to the kitchen.

Dadu followed her, smiling.

"Dadu do you need something?" Khushi asked staring at him.

"Laddo!" Dadu smiled excitedly.

Aashi smiled brightly, "Mumma Dadu also want laado.. evelyone loves laddo.."

She clapped her hands excitedly, as Khushi placed a plate on the table smiling.

"What are you doing standing there? There so many things to do, after the marriage complete, everyone will want to eat.." Khushi said to the maid who covered her face with a veil, standing there as if she had nothing to do.

The maid nodded and went from there with plates on her hand. The other servant followed her.

They stood in a corner, "Did you took her picture?"

"Haan.. I will send it to Papa now, we will kidnap Aashi today.." said Karan to Meera.

"Okay.." Meera nodded. They wanted to leave, but Arnav was coming on that way.

They quickly hide behind a pillar, scared of being caught. The security was so tight that they had to dress up as workers to get in.

"What? Why didn't you inform me before? Meera is here? In this hall?" Arnav asked shocked to his detective, talking over the phone.