why don't you? | hyunjin

why don't you by me uwu

Going to this play in the first place was not on your agenda. You only came because Chaewon's date ditched her. 

"What is this play even about Chaewonnie?" You asked trying to comprehend the play bill in your hand. "It's a one woman play about her life. You know, feminisim." Chaewon said thrusting her fist in the air a bit. You chuckle and lean back in the chair.

The play starts and on comes this girl and boy oh boy does she look good. She's one of the most beautiful women you ever seen. You cant take your eyes off her. Soon enough the plays over, tears are running down Chaewon's face as she smiles. 

"What happened?" You ask her and she just chuckles. "The play was so amazing oh my god I can't believe I cried." You nod acknowledging her before you look back on stage and see the girl gone.

"Hey do you know if we are able to go back stage?" You ask Chaewon not looking at her. "Yeah she always lets fans back stage. Why?" She asks. "No reason." You say standing up and walking towards the back stage. "Y/N! Where are you going?" Chaewon yells at you but you're already gone.

-

You walk backstage amazed at the banners hanging above with past shows and the actors signatures on it. While walking not paying attention to whats infront of you, you run into someone.

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention." You say bowing to whoever was in front of you. You look up to see the girl from the play smiling back at you. You stumble back a bit because of her beauty. (omg so stereotypical i cant) 

Hyunjin chuckles a bit at your stumbling back. "You're fine! Hi there im Hyunjin!" She said smiling and putting her hand out for you to shake. You take her hand shaking a bit. "Hello im Y/N." You reply looking at your shoes.

"You're pretty cute." You hear her mumble. Looking up from your shoes she's still there. "Oh thank you.." You say a blush forming on your cheeks. "You're very pretty..." You say a bit low but you can tell she heard you by the smile on her face. 

"Do you want to come to my dressing room?" She asks holding her hand out. You take it slowly walking with her to her dressing room. When you're in there you don't know what to do. You just stand there.

"Oh my god you are so cute." Hyunjin beams. "Sit down." "I don't think I can sit.." You say still trying to take everything in. "Oh my god Y/N if you don't sit down I'm just going to make you." You look at her eyes wide at this statement. Finally sitting down she comes and sits next to you. "So tell me a bit about yourself." She says.

-

When you think you finished telling her everything you look up to her and lock eyes with her. She's smiling. "If you don't stop smiling I'm going to have to kiss you..." You say laughing a bit another layer of blush coming on.

"Why don't you?" You look up at her wide eyed trying to decipher what she just said. But before you could reply she's leaning in and soon your lips connect. You slowly closed your eyes savoring this moment.

She pulled away rubbing at your cheek. "We need to do that again." She says. You nod not being able to look away from her. "Definitely."

(omg so i think its not very good but i spent alot of time on it so yeah. sorry its short im still trying to get into writing more uwu. thanks!)