chapter 6: Break up

Monique POV
I bust through the front doors of the school as everyone freezes when they see me

"What the hell are you looking at!?" I scream.

They all turn away and continue back to doing what they were doing.

I stomp down the hallway pushing everyone out the way as I do so.

One girl was staring at me. I looked at her and glared and she smiled at me in return.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion to why shes being nice to me. I continue walking.
I walk to class to see Jay already there, hmm...weird he's never on time.
I sit next to him and start texting him.
Moni: I'm breaking up with you

Jay: What? Why?

Moni: I'm bored and I can't be tied down in a relationship. No hard feelings?

Jay: Whatever.

I sigh. Well he took that well. I seriously was bored in our relationship. The only reason I dated him was for show. The bell rings and I walk out of class.

I see Beth and Chad walking down the hallway holding hands. I growl.

I walk towards Beth and punches her square in the nose. Everyone in the entire hallway starts laughing and pointing at her as her nose looks misshapen.

She start crying as tears and blood slide down her cheek. I then kick her in her head then stomach.

Chad tries to grab me as the mystery guy punches him and they start fighting.

I continue to punch and kick Bethany until she is knocked out cold, so is Chad thanks to the mystery guy.

"Someone call the nurse" tells someone.

I smirk as I walk to the girls bathroom to wash my hands.

The mystery guy walks in.
"Um this is the girls.." I say. He ignores me.
"Thanks again by the way.'' he nods. I can't see his face because of the hood. "Can I see your face?" I ask. He shakes his head no. I roll my eyes.
He then walks out and leaves.

What was that?