I Missed You // Yandere Reactions.

How would yandere Shoto, Shinsou, Izuku, and Tamaki react to their darling missing them? They've been gone for longer then usual and she's upset about it once they come home to her.

Shoto is a little bit surprised, a little bit suspicious, and a little worried too. Of course, Shoto has some trouble when it comes to trusting you. There's always this little voice in the back of his mind insisting that you don't want to be with him, that you hate him, that you're planning something, and things like that.

So when you run right into his arms when he comes home one day...he's immediately on guard and wondering what you're up to. But you're tearful expression has him a little more worried then suspicious and he's concerned as you ask,

"Where have you been?"

Despite the tears in your eyes (which you are refusing to let fall), your voice was firm and...demanding. As though you were angry with him.

"I was...busy." Shoto replied, uncertainty ringing with every word.

"You were late!" you said, "You left me alone! You never do that, not for so long!"

Your stubbornness fails to pay off and suddenly you're crying. Shoto can't help but be shocked as you whirl around, hiding your tears from him.

"Did I do something wrong," you asked, "are you punishing me?"

And now Shoto has discovered something new. He hadn't realized how difficult it must be, to have only one person to rely on and to have that person no longer there. But now you're suddenly soft and emotional and, well...

"Y/N."

He'll use it against you.

"There's no need to be upset. I'm here now, aren't I?"

He pulled you into his arms, wiping away your tears softly and assuring you that no one was being punished for anything at all. You'll calm down eventually of course. And wiith a final whimper you'll whisper,

"I'm sorry, Shoto. I just missed you so much..."

Shoto's is rather calm and collected about the whole thing.

So he reaction is a rather mixed one. Of course he feels badly for upsetting you but he's still yandere at heart. And once he's certain that your feelings are genuine, he'll go through two reactions: his loving side is going to comfort you and make it up to you, even if it's just doing something small. But his yandere side is going to remember this. The tears, the fear, all of it. And, if necessary, he'll use it against you.

Shinsou is going to be quite surprised as well, but pleasantly so. Things had been improving lately and he felt almost certain that you were coming around to his side of things...All he needed was just a little sign. Something to tell him that things were turning around for the better, that you truly did care about him.

Well, this was a pretty good one, as far as signs go.

He wasn't often late but tonight he had been. He hadn't been expecting anything when he got home, especially not...this. You were already there when he let himself in, silently crying as you paced up and down the hall.

"Shinsou!"

A sob bubbled up as you rushed into his arms, pulling him close with your shaking hands. And for a moment, he was silent. Stunned. Almost amazed. But he collected himself just enough to slam the door shut, looking down at you with soft violet eyes as he did.

"What's wrong?" he asked, petting your hair gently.

"You! You...you were didn't come home and I got so scared...why didn't you come home?" You asked, your voice quivering.