​For You // Yandere! Izuku x Reader.

"Do you like it, darling?"

It started with a drawing.

Just a little slip of paper had fallen from your folder as you walked through the halls and he, well, he had taken it. Not that he ever meant to steal it! Oh, no!! When he had first picked it up, he'd only meant to return it to you but when he looked up, you were gone...and it was such a cute drawing. And the more he looked at it, the more certain he felt...

It was a gift.

A gift from his dear little darling, purposefully dropped just for him! And with that, Izuku slipped the drawing into his pocket, posting it onto his wall when he got home.

It started with a drawing.

Just one scrap of paper.

But that drawing looked so lonely all on it's own (and Izuku knew what it was to be lonely)...so he decided to take something else. Another piece to join the first. Another treasure for him to keep and cherish.

A picture.

Quickly and secretly, he snapped one little picture of you as you were studying, an adorable little look on your face as you did.

Oh! You didn't even know!

But it was SO CUTE! He gazed at the photograph, heart thumping and jumping in his chest with joy. Pretty face, pretty lips, pretty EVERYTHING! Such a perfect, pretty little darling! Pinning it next to the drawing, Izuku couldn't help but feel...like he needed more.

More pictures.

Snapshots of you in class, walking through the halls, laughing with friends. Walking home. In stores. Photos of you taken through your bedroom window and then...much closer. Inside your bedroom. Sleeping, undressing, random little bits of your life.

More stolen scraps.

Drawings that he'd stolen from your bag, crumpled up pieces of notebook papers picked up when no one was watching. Little things that you would never notice nor miss but things that were SO special to Izuku.

More little items.

A chap stick that rolled away. A ponytail holder long forgotten. Pens and pencils left behind after class. Panties stolen from your bedroom. Wrappers from your favorite snacks. Valentines and love notes he'd written just for you.

MORE, MORE, MORE!!

It wasn't long until Izuku had what could only be described as a shrine, utterly devoted to YOU.

An entire wall (and a little extra too) was plastered with his pretty little things, stolen items carefully preserved all along his desk. Izuku sighed happily as he looked up at it all, a feeling of pride bubbling in his chest. Taking a seat and opening his "special" notebook, Izuku used one of your pens and began writing his aching little heart out.

"Dear Y/N,

You looked really pretty today (but you always do of course <3)! I spent all morning sneaking little looks at you...did you notice? Did you feel my eyes on you? Did it make you happy? Oh, darling, I know that it must have!

I know because you left me ANOTHER little gift! How sweet of you, honey!!

When I saw that little chap stick left behind on your desk, I knew that you'd given it to me. Something that's touched your lips...I think it's my favorite treasure yet. I placed it right with the others, picking it up and playing with it from time to time. Wearing it is almost like kissing you, darling!

I hate having to wait for our first kiss but...I won't have to wait for long. Everything is coming into place, darling, and soon we'll have our HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

Love, love, love,

Izuku."

With a sad sigh, Izuku closed his notebook and thought all about his little darling. Did she miss him? Was she thinking of him right now? He knew in his heart that she was, oh, his poor little darling!! All alone!! Maybe tonight he would sneak over and visit her, wouldn't that be lovely?

Another picture to pin to his wall.

Another pair of panties to keep.

It would all be just enough, at least for now...but certainly not forever. The day he finally had his honey in his arms would be a wonderful day! Oh, he could just imagine it!

You and him together, kissing and cuddling.

Fairy lights (the same ones you had) glowing.

His collection and journals all laid out for you, you, YOU!!

Izuku would show you every piece, every little present you had ever given to him, every little thing that he had treasured for so, so long. He'd let you read every page, every love note that he'd written for you. He would be SO HAPPY, basking with you in his absolute joy! Would you like him? Would you like his little shrine?

Of course you would!

After all, it was a symbol of his love, wasn't it? No! It was a symbol of YOUR love and it was BEAUTIFUL!!

"I made it all for you!!"