𝟙𝟡 • ℕ𝕠 𝔹𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤

Levi POV

"Are you still upset?" I asked (F/n) to know where I stood.

She smiled softly at me, she patted the spot next to her on my bed. I took a seat. She wrote in my hands, "Most definitely." She handed me a pillow and a blanket and pointed to the floor.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor." I told her. She didn't pay me any mind. She got into my bed and got comfortable. She's so irritating. I put the pillow on the ground along with the blanket. I made due with my new bed. At this point, I'll do anything she wants me to do. "Night."

In the morning, I woke up still on the floor. A gentle hand was placed on my biceps, (F/n) was cuddled up behind me. She couldn't even be alone on the bed. I let her sleep, I stayed still.

Eventually, she woke up and sat up. I finally turned to face her. "Sleep well? You must have had one hell of a night if you ended up on the floor." I said. She rolled her eyes.

We got ready for the morning. It was another day of training for the cadets. We walked and headed to the mess hall. There wasn't much to talk about, we ended up just walking in comfortable silence. When we entered, eyes were glued on our direction, however, they were looking at (F/n).

It was unusual, but I proceeded to walk to my table (F/n) followed by my side. I could hear the muttering and mumbles coming from the room of people. I easily ignored it, (F/n), however, started to bring her limbs closer to her in an attempt to make herself smaller with everyone's eyes being on her.

"Morning." I said to everyone at the table.
"Good morning, sir." They all responded.

Petra looked over to (F/n), she something quietly over to her. (F/n) choked on her own spit. Petra tried to calm her down.

"Is everything okay?" Eren asked.
"Yeah, I'd guess she's just startled by the news." Petra said. "There was a man who came a few minutes ago to talk to Erwin regarding something about (F/n)."

"A letter from the King for a Ms. (F/n) (L/n)." A man announced. Everyone's eyes were now on the two. (F/n) walked to him when she stood in front of him, he bowed to her. "Lady (L/n)." She took the letter, he had handed to her. He bowed once more and took his leave.

(F/n) stayed on her spot and opened the letter. Her eyes read the content of it. Her eyes started to tear up, by the end tears were rolling down her cheek, she dropped to her knees. She smiled and ran her hand through her hair in relief. Her friends ran over to her the first ones to run were Moblit, Armin, and Jean. They knelt in front of her. She pulled them into an embrace. The others followed after them eager to see why their friend was so happy.

They all surrounded her. I was the last to go to her, her friends made way Moblit, Armin, and Jean who were in front of her made room for me. I got down on my knees in front of her. She handed me the letter. My eyes quickly scanned the document, I skipped all the useless crap. I slowed down: Hereby, the engagement between (L/n) and Greene family has been overturned by King Fritz.

She doesn't have to leave me. I looked up from the letter and at her, she was busy smiling as her friends were supporting her. She doesn't have to leave me. Once she noticed, I had finished reading, her hand held mine. She doesn't have to leave me. I looked away and tried to fight off the smile but it was an automatic response. She doesn't have to leave me.