𝟛𝟡.𝟚𝟝 • 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝

^^^ You have to click the photo to see the whole thing.

This part is VERY LONG. Buckle your seat belts.

Disclaimer: These memories are not available to (F/n) yet... yet.
____________________

Two Years Later

Issac Ackerman
Age — 23

Kahira (L/n)
Age — 21

Back in the camp, Kahira and Issac became each's person. Both of them came from different past and had different struggles, despite that the understanding and sympathy they shared for one another was almost as if they shared the same soul.

Issac was finally able to put his walls down and be completely vulnerable to Kahira, he gave her the power to break his heart trusting that she wouldn't.

In Issac's world, his life wasn't really his. He didn't have any control over it either. From the second he was born, the path of his life had been planned out. First born of the current head of the Ackerman Clan. His sole purpose in life was to be trained to protect the king, inherit the head of the clan, and keep the legacy going.

Which was the cause of people describing Issac as a man of few words. It wasn't as if he didn't have much to say, but if he did, what worth did what he thought have?... Nothing is the answer. At least, that's how he grew up.

His father was most prominent figure telling him what to do. Issac loved his father and his father loved him too, no doubt about it, but there was no leeway for Issac.

He adored all fifteen of his siblings, his mother, his father, and his five pet dogs. His family was everything to him but... he never wanted to be an Ackerman.

Kahira made him feel somewhat at peace with being an Ackerman. In fact, Kahira only addressed him as Mr. Ackerman. She thought him that although his situation wasn't perfect, he should be proud that he was born into this world and that was special enough.

Like Issac, Kahira was also able to put her walls down around him except, she still had a small shield up, protecting her from being abandoned. There was so much uncertainty about their relationship and the future that awaits them. She didn't want to put herself out on the line just to abandoned again.

It was always feels so good when you start out, but then what Kahira gets left in the dust after. No man, not even an Ackerman, was worth the aggravation.

Of course, Kahira trusted Issac. However, she didn't trust herself not to fall for all his charms. Everyone loves Issac, nothing made her special.

Nonetheless the duo confided in one another. Not only could they be vulnerable with one another, they could also always count on the person to make their day just by being in it. A simple smile would do.

No one noticed or knew there was a "relationship" between the two besides them. They both pretty much kept their personal lives private. The only person who really knew was Issac's second-in-command, who would tease Issac about it.

Issac was a hopeless romantic when it came to Kahira. There were many times he wished he could confessed or show her how much he was in fact captivated by her, but he knew her too well to do that. He knew that she wouldn't take him seriously and think he was just making fun of her. He knew that Kahira wouldn't let herself fall for him for the main purpose of protecting herself.