Chapter 5: Might be the First Love

LALISA MANOBAN

Classes resumed an hour after lunch break. I have met our other professors with our minor subjects, and all of them looked so elegant and cool.

Right now, we're taking a ten minutes break before our last subject professor will come. After that, it is our dismissal.

Jimin and Jaehyun just went outside to pass our finished canvasses to Ms. Taeyeon because she told them to do so.

Yes, I learned the name our ethereal professor from them.

"Do you want cookies, Lisa?" Eunwoo suddenly approached me and offered.

I smiled at him and picked a piece of cookie out of the container.

"Thank you, cookies are my favorites."

"Glad to hear that... and I baked those." He told me when I took a bite of it.

My eyes widened in delight and I exclaimed, "Wow, it's delicious!"

It is really delicious. It tasted like the cookies that my father would bake for me when I'm craving for it.

"Oi, what's that? Why give to Lisa only, Eunwoo?" Mingyu also approached us and it took just a second that he was able to grab the cookie container from Eunwoo.

"You said you don't want my cookies anymore." Eunwoo just simply said. And I find it so innocently attractive.

My goodness, why!

"I'm just joking yesterday. Hmp." Then Mingyu just went back to his seat with the cookies.

"Yah Mingyu, share it with Lisa." Eunwoo told him, but I cut in by laughing.

"It's alright, oppa. Let him be."

Eunwoo looked at me like he was saying he's sorry for Mingyu's behavior.

"I'll bring you tomorrow."

I just smiled at him and pat his shoulders.

"It's alright, Eunwoo. Thank you."

Silence lingered us but it's not uncomfortable.

"Hm, anyway, about awhile ago... As his friend, I'm sorry for Jungkook's behavior. He just dislikes fan girls who he thinks are trying to over-get his attention. Maybe he acted rude to you when he bumped into you because he might have thought you were one of them." He suddenly said.

I looked at him as I was munching on the cookie he gave.

Now, I believe Eunwoo is the definition of a guy who is really kind, not Jungkook.

"Oh, yes. He also acts like that when he finds someone interesting. Just don't mind him if ever he makes a move on you again. He's just not on his right mind when he knows someone dislikes him like you do. He thought it's not right that someone don't like him." Mingyu added on the side.

Eunwoo was nodding his head in agreement and said after, "But he's kind."

But it's okay for him to dislike someone and act rudely just because they are his crazy fangirls?  How is that...? And kind? Again?

I frowned because I don't believe it and he laughed at my expression.

"He is. Not just when he's acting our team captain and not a sick-head friend. He's evil and deadly when he's in court. You have to see it sometime." Mingyu said, walking to us and handing over the empty container to Eunwoo.

"He's very serious with sports, that's why. Because aside from dancing, basketball is dear to him." Eunwoo said.

I just nodded my head because until the day I can see kindness with my own eyes, nothing can change my mind about him.